The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royals only need four runs in the ninth to tie this sucker up.

They only need a bloop, a bloop, a bloop, and a blast

I think they had one hit out of the infield all night, and it was in the ninth inning.

Jaime absolutely dealt tonight. Good start to the series

0 to 0 pitchers dual in pitt

Free baseball here in Pitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone score...19 hits and 26 guys left on base and 0 runs

Bot of thirteenth

Last nights blue jays game against another favorite team the Red sox was simply amazing. Down 3 runs in the 7th inning to go with 9 runs in that inning. I enjoyed watching the comeback

The Jays are hot right now.... Not on much for the Red Sox. Rays are still clicking along, one game behind NY, despite currently being without 4 out of their starting rotation. Amazing

The Jays are hot right now.... Not on much for the Red Sox. Rays are still clicking along, one game behind NY, despite currently being without 4 out of their starting rotation. Amazing
The Rays should be in last place. Lousy offense and historic amounts of people on the DL. Cash is doing this with smoke and mirrors.

The Rays should be in last place. Lousy offense and historic amounts of people on the DL. Cash is doing this with smoke and mirrors.

The cards are the same way:

Wainwright done for the year
Walden
Lynn
Jaime Garcia (for about 2 months)
Holliday
Adams done for the year

Not thrilled that the Yankees got it handed to them last night. Hopefully we can snap out of this 2 game skid.

No doubt, I'm waiting for the big slide and it hasn't come. Beyond pitching, they don't even have a first baseman on the active roster, plus Beckham, Jaso, Jennings. It's ridiculous that we aren't talking draft pick by now.

No doubt, I'm waiting for the big slide and it hasn't come. Beyond pitching, they don't even have a first baseman on the active roster, plus Beckham, Jaso, Jennings. It's ridiculous that we aren't talking draft pick by now.
The other day I heard announcements of guys who were injured or being sent down, and I didn't know who any of them were. Cash is a miracle worker.

I guess I'm treating Texas Hacker to Joe's.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Although either way, it's a win-win! If he plays his cards right, he'll get a free round of golf out of it too.

I guess I'm treating Texas Hacker to Joe's.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Although either way, it's a win-win! If he plays his cards right, he'll get a free round of golf out of it too.

Hmmm sounds good. Another good win

10 game win streak now, wahoo. It was a shame to see Pandaman playing poorly, seemed so be unfocused. I miss him on the Giants. All star game around the corner things always get interesting about now. The rays will be atop the standings soon.

Twins finally call up Buxton. They need him to provide a spark.

Must be a day of future all star call ups. Indians call up top prospect and No. 3 overall prospect Francisco Lindor

Rangers a game and a half from division after today. Amazing job by Banister this year with just about the entire starting pitching staff out with injury. Amazing.

Cards are 20 games over missing some key pieces. Unreal

Went to my first game this year, Arizona Diamondback at SF Giants, with the wife and kids. The Giants lost 4-2, boo.

Cards are 20 games over missing some key pieces. Unreal
They are just a well oiled machine, great combination of payroll, great leadership and a loaded farm system the last few years. It reminds me of what the Rays could have been with a little money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back