What was your favorite THP Event to follow?

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I recently went back and read through some of the past THP event live update threads that i had been in just to take a walk down memory lane. I'll do this from time to time but I'm curious to see what you guys think has been your favorite THP event to follow?

Favorite 2016 events to follow were the Regional Rivalries

The Grandaddy events take the cake for me as I think it will for most people. Watching the event unfold each year has been jaw-dropping.

Outside of the Grandaddy, I would say The Gauntlet and the Handcrafted events were great to follow.

the grandaddy is always my favorite

so far in 2016 The Cup was a really great follow. i was so impressed with some of the participants and how well they posted pics, videos, and updates. until you have lived it, you don't have an appreciation for how difficult that is to do.

I've only been around for a year's worth of "live" threads, and aside from the Grandaddy last year, this year's Gauntlet was a blast to follow.

The 2016 Cup for me...........so far, I will break my GRANDADDY Follow cherry later this year (unless I get extremely lucky #Fingers&ToesCrossed) and fully expect it to exceed all expectations

The Grandaddy events take the cake for me as I think it will for most people. Watching the event unfold each year has been jaw-dropping.

Outside of the Grandaddy, I would say The Gauntlet and the Handcrafted events were great to follow.
agreed, every grandaddy has been amazing to follow from all the THP and Callaway participants.

And the last two years following handcrafted has been truly one of a kind!

I always enjoy following The Grandaddy. It's just an amazing event.

I like to follow all of them, but if I had to pick 1 favorite I'd probably go with The Gauntlet. It's fun seeing the Callaway gang getting involved and competing against each other.

The Granddaddy is fun but i also really enjoy the project x event and seeing the design process unfold.

The grandaddy, followed by the PX event.

Those have been my favorites year after year. I think the Cleveland event is going to be up there with the PX this year. I also liked following along with the Regional Rivalries this year.

Club clash stands out first for me. Love is in the air was also really good.

The Grandaddy will always be first but the Regional Rivalries were special also!

My favorites were the Morgan Cups, Grandaddy, and Legacy. Special runner up to the very first Wilson Staff event, because it freakin blew everyone's minds it was so awesome.

Always the Grandaddy

Simple for me. The Grandaddy is #1 without a doubt, for obvious reasons.

I though THCE was a ton of fun to follow this year!

I think for just the ultimate in excess, it is #TheGrandaddy.

I think for smaller events, I always get a kick out of The Gauntlet, and the Cure events are always neat to follow.

I enjoyed the RR threads this year and the kickoff classic. But the granddaddy threads are my favorites to follow

Back