THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

Yep. I want this one bad.

Diving distance? Check.

Badass company? Check.

PROTOTYPE? Check.

New Cally Driver? Check.

Oh hell yes.

And the return to the scene of a crime where you earned your second HOF tag! Oh...the memories.

Second attempt is a charm?
Attempt is the key word. 9 spots…? Getting in would be like getting a hole in one at the Morgan Cup.………ALMOST.

Attempt is the key word. 9 spots…? Getting in would be like getting a hole in one at the Morgan Cup.………ALMOST.

Well played, this made me laugh!

Man its awesome to see so many other people excited about this event. Truly makes this a special event!

Awesome! Heck of a prices for what will be a #BucketList weekend. 9 very lucky people are going to have a blast.

Flights don't look too bad....

Man, one flight to California and he's spoiled :)

Sounds like a killer lineup. And I remember following the great golf last year at Cowboys Golf Club.

SaA

Great to see so many out of towners All IN for this one. This is going to be like playing musical chairs with 1 chair and 10 people circling it waiting for the music to stop!

Oh my oh my. I just asked my wife if I get in that this would be my 40th bday present.

Gunning for this one. THP, UST and the Cowboy's Club?!?!?!

What a great deal. Gonna be awesome for 9 THPers.

I have been to a THP getogether now its time to get into my FIRST Official THP event.

Maybe if I dont want it so bad I will get it. :)

This is going to be an exceedingly difficult one to get in, but I really want in.

9 SPOTS! Looks awesome and my fingers are crossed.

This will definitely be a great event. Got my calendar set to email my entry. Good luck everyone.

Alarm is set, appointment added to my calendar! Now, I just have to figure out a way to get of that lunch meeting for 5 minutes Thursday!!!!

Hot ticket for sure. Here's to hoping it burns my hands! Will be trying for this one!

JM

I'm ready to duke it out for this one. Talk about a freaking sweet schedule of events.

Nerves will be high for this one!!

I'm ready to duke it out for this one. Talk about a freaking sweet schedule of events.

Nerves will be high for this one!!

Yeah Im hoping to finally get in a THP eventfor the first time.

Great to see so many out of towners All IN for this one. This is going to be like playing musical chairs with 1 chair and 10 people circling it waiting for the music to stop!
I don't mind playing the game for sure, the reward is well worth it!

Very cool

Texas does it big, that's for sure! Cant believe the cost of this event, that is a great deal!

Am I correct in believing that this event is officially "on deck"?

Wow! A trip home to Big D for my first THP event? Oh hayell yes I'm in!

An added bonus to see Jman "diving" into DFW?? :banana:

"Yep. I want this one bad.

Diving distance? Check.

Badass company? Check.

PROTOTYPE? Check.

New Cally Driver? Check.

Oh hell yes."

Last edited:
This event really sounds like a ton of fun.

Back