• Louis Oosthuizen

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Tiger Woods

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • The Field

Votes: 34 25.2%

• Total voters
Rory is gonna take this one.

I can see Spieth taking the grand slam this year.

I went for Rory. The way he charged on Sunday reminds me of just how relevant he can be on a course design like that.

Should be a ton of fun to watch.

Hard to go against Jordan Spieth right now.

Picking Speith. 3 in a row.

I went with Jordan. Plus, I live in TX, and if I don't vote for him they send you somewhere cold in winter!

I would love Spieth to win and become a part of golfing folklore.
Other than him it would be poetic justice for Dustin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love for Fowler or McIlroy to win it. just to help build that rivalry.

I'll be cheering for Rory and Rickie. Nothing against Spieth but I hope the next two Majors are tough to come by.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dustin Johnson, because he can't lose them all. He is playing very well and he is too talented to never win a major, modern day Greg Norman, plus he's only 30 and he isn't a mental midget like Sergio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've gotta take the field in this one. There's too many guys out there with the game to win the Open (Rickie, Sergio, Phil, McDowell, ZJ,...), plus my heart's pick (Rickie) isn't on the list. I'd love to see Spieth win it too and I think he's got a good shot based on what I saw in University Place, but the odds aren't in my favor picking one guy.

Rory is always a factor, but he hasn't been sharp in the majors so far this year.
DJ needs to get his head right on the greens.
Rose is off right now.
Oosty is real hot and cold, though I could definitely see him contending based on his Chambers performance sans Thursday.
Tiger will take 3 shots to get out of Hell Bunker on day one and then throw his clubs over the side of Swilcan Bridge into the creek.

Would love to see DJ come back from his US Open disappointment and play very well. I think he will. I have no doubt Spieth will be solid, and expect more consistent play from McIlroy. My gut tells me all three will have a chance come Sunday. Moving on from that trio, I feel like there are at least 20 people who could win. There is so much depth at the top of golf right now. If someone gets hot, boom.

I like Ooosty. He's finally healthy and his precision the last three rounds he had at Chambers Bay was remarkable. Doesn't hurt he's won here before.

Branden Grace should get a lot of action from bettors for the Open too; won the 2012 Dunhill Links at St Andrews.

I took the field over any of the individuals on the list. However I would take those on list collectively over the field.

Interestingly, Rory & Jordan hold all 4 major titles right now. Would you take Rory AND Jordan or the field?

I see no reason to jump off of the Jordan Speith bandwagon. Jordan takes it....

I went with Justin Rose, he's got some good things going on.

I went with the field. Someone seems to emerge that you didn't expect in the Open more often than not, except for when Tiger was at the top of his game.

Rory will win going away wearing a kilt and no shirt. Ooostie is back though, so watch out.

Hard to bet against Jordan. He's putting great, his mental game is sound, and he's got great control of his irons. Further, he's just got a ton of confidence right now. Tough combination to beat.

Had to go with Jordan,,, I think the short iron/putting combo is what is ultimately gonna pull this one out and I think he's got the goods. I don't think the longball off the tee is going to be a factor. Who knows , the weather may be a factor.

I picked Jordan...I figured why not, he's playing the at a high level and his confidence is at a all time high.

I picked Jordan...I figured why not, he's playing the at a high level and his confidence is at a all time high.
Thats why I am picking him too.

I would love for Fowler or McIlroy to win it. just to help build that rivalry.
As long as Jordan in the center of the golfing Universe I don't see Rory playing his rival. And rickie is still hung over and water logged from Irish open.

I picked Spieth. I'd love to see him get a Jordan Sla . . . I mean a real Slam.

I voted Spieth. Probably my heart over my head. Likely that someone from the field will win as The Open has produced some unexpected winners in the past. Most weather dependent as well. This is a major where someone like Lee Westwood could come out of nowhere and win.

Saying that I think Tiger plays better than expected. Some of those fairways at the Old Course are like runways. Even he can hit those.

Back