Driver Shaft that never worked for You

If it says adila on it, then I probly can't hit it worth a darn.
Also not a huge fan of the matrix shafts that were in all the cobra lines this year.
Way more about the Indian then the arrow and I would definetly try both again in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, it didn't actually work for me either.

I was hitting it way too far and straight.
you got a fancy T1100 I am jealous

Or does he?

I actually took a swing with a Hardus Black while I California. I always wanted to try one even though I knew it was way too low launching for me.

I hit it once, yep, way too low launching.

The Matrix Black Tie.... Actually any 'tie' from them... Just horrid results. I thought the white was the coolest looking shaft ever when it came out too.

That it is the t1100 is one amazing looking shaft in pictures.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks even better in person. Scared the crap out of me rolling my shaft knowing it had some of that pricy T1100 in it!

It's actually a custom shaft profile that does use T1100 but it isn't the actual model. It also uses the T1100 Chrome paint.

T1100 is HZRDUS Black on roids so it is way too much shaft for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I didn't get along with Fujikura Fuel in a couple of different drivers.

Haven't really found one in particular, but in my old r7, I never truly got along with the aldila nv65 that replaced my broken fujikura fit on 11! Six that it originally had

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

For me it seems to be less about the make or model, and more about the design characteristics.

I like heavy, stiff shafts with low torque and they consistently produce the best numbers for me.

Back