Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Four guys. They paid on golf now, so we didn't even collect greens fees from them!

They did get two coffees with Baileys and Jameson shots in both, and five beers, so we got $34 from the group!

If no one else shows up I am out of here when they get done.

I was going to play but it's too darn cold hahah

59a7a3679a68e43be8048f21c171fc97.jpg

Only thing that mattered from brunch was this bread pudding with a praline pecan sauce. Goodness

Scrambled eggs, avocado, salsa, leftover potatoes, paleo bacon, fruit. Whole30 FTW!

Bacon, egg, and cheese on an english muffin for...............brunch-ish.

Stopped at Burger King. BBQ Bacon Double Cheeseburger, a Rodeo burger and large onion rings.

Delicious burger and waffle fries and a scrumptious strawberry shake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife's apple cinnamon pancakes. I am so full right now... so delicious!

Grits with aged cheddar, maple bacon and eggs..Kids ate most but what I did taste was yummy

Half of a California Burrito.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chinese food - Sesame chicken, pork fried rice and an egg roll.

Went to IHOP for breakfast, but the wait was about an hour.

So we went to Bob Evans instead. 15 minute wait.

Had three eggs, hash browns, bacon and four pancakes.

Chorizo skillet at Denny with my grandma for her birthday. Bought her an Apple pie at her favourite bakery. Off to dinner at a local restaurant for some home style cooking

Ate at the new Antico Pizza location up in the Atlanta suburbs...thought it was as good as the downtown location and way easier to park.

Just had cold leftover supreme pizza from Pizza Hut, and some Sweet Chili wings from them, too....also cold. It was great! Someone PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who like cold pizza.

Just had cold leftover supreme pizza from Pizza Hut, and some Sweet Chili wings from them, too....also cold. It was great! Someone PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who like cold pizza.

Nope... Cold pizza is very good.

Chipotle! Steak burrito!

The donut experiment
9253f367553213bafd4461d4582305f8.jpg

mate and a protein shake.

Muffin and eggs and waffles and a tall glass of OJ

This is going to…hurt.

cca87169a1afbe0f407e6b91edd862de.jpg

Back