Ping G35 driver - Jan\Feb 2016 release ??

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
If Ping follows their latest 18 month cycle on drivers that would put the G35 driver out Jan/Feb 2016 correct ?

G25 • Jan/Feb 2013
G30 • July/Aug 2014
G35 • Jan/Feb 2016 ???
Anyone hearing anything from their reps ?

Probably have to wait until July-Sept timeframe for the rumor mill to get turning on 2016 gear.

Real question, when will the next 2 G35 drivers come out? Hehe.

So are they dropping the SF Tec or the LS Tec?
Oh no way. There's going to be a Ghk Tec. A SDS Tek. And a LOL Tec

I am of course joking. Because I love options and have no inside information.

Oh no way. There's going to be a Ghk Tec. A SDS Tek. And a LOL Tec

I am of course joking. Because I love options and have no inside information.

I hear the lol tec has a whippy shaft.

To the OP I guess your math is about right but it's really early we still need an I30 first.

To the OP I guess your math is about right but it's really early we still need an I30 first.

I series woods are dead. The LS Tec replaced it.

No, the lol tec just comes with me attached to it. Laughs to be had all around when I'm swinging it!

Your math is certainly accurate.

At the same time, everything I'm hearing suggests that G30 sales remain strong.

I have no information one way or another, but I'd make sure any follow on product gets it right. If they can sustain momentum, they could easily go until July/August 2016, and always say the clock really started when the LS was released.

Turbulators on the bottom?

S4MYFQO.gif

Any updates on this?

G m1 (or model one) line out (aka the Dragonfly) around the PGA show in Feb. Turbulators still present but also the crown features a weblike design that is meant to reduce drag? Based on a dragonfly's wing.
Also hear it will be offered in 3 heads like the G30 (LS, SF and normal). Oh and the tip is compatible with the G30 line. Also a 3 wood deep like club.

Also heard the fairways will come in an SF Tec version too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

correct. also turbulators on the hybrids.

Which is interesting because they admitted that they did NOTHING on the fairways other than alignment because of the smaller head size. But, I like the continuity, and IMO they are good alignment features.

Back