New Member - Charlotte, NC Area

cyoung2ty

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all...

Just ran across this site while doing some golf-related reading. I've been playing for about 22 years now (man, I'm getting old) and just recently (December 2013) moved to the Charlotte area after spending my entire life in Northern New Jersey. Obviously, it's a golfing upgrade, being able to golf almost year-round instead of April through September (when lucky).

Anyway... I'm 36 years old... father of 3 kids. I work a flexible schedule, so weekday golf is always nice, and cheaper.

Since being down here, I tend to find myself at Tega Cay in Fort Mill playing the 9 hole Cove Course just to keep my swing somewhat normal. I also joined the Golfweek Amateur Tour this season in the Charlotte area and I've enjoyed playing with that group of guys.

I'm competitive... but my golf game is nowhere near good enough to compete at a high level, so... the Amateur Tour works for me.

My handicap, at the moment, is 18.0 but working towards lower numbers. At one point, I was about a 16... but never lower than that.

I look forward to sharing with you all and getting to know some of you.

CY

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome sir!

Welcome to THP, got another Carolinian in the house!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP! :cake:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back