Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

Still all good! I think Russtopher is out though, so it'll be just us heading up there unless anyone else from SE MA or RI wants to jump in.

Yup, unfortunately I'm out, family will be visiting from Arkansas. Still want to try and grab a few rounds with you guys if/when I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to sit out of this one, more work to do on the house means less money for golf and trips.

I will have a few drinks for you guys on that weekend

Yup, unfortunately I'm out, family will be visiting from Arkansas. Still want to try and grab a few rounds with you guys if/when I can!

I will have to sit out of this one, more work to do on the house means less money for golf and trips.

I will have a few drinks for you guys on that weekend

Sorry guys, you'll be missed. We'll have a few for you too Marty. Russ, let's get out there soon.

Another bump on this one. Will need to have definitive answers in two weeks.

Funny, was just looking at this thread today. Are there any available lodging options anyone is doing or is everyone local? What's the golfing schedule looking like for you guys? Depending on everything, I may try to go up there for this and then play VT and ME (maybe even RI) as they look reasonably close.

I noticed I am still on the list or Tapatalk us still showing me on the list I won't be attending.

Another bump on this one. Will need to have definitive answers in two weeks.
Write me down in the finest ink you have.

Funny, was just looking at this thread today. Are there any available lodging options anyone is doing or is everyone local? What's the golfing schedule looking like for you guys? Depending on everything, I may try to go up there for this and then play VT and ME (maybe even RI) as they look reasonably close.

There are a few hotels in the area, both in the same town as the course and surrounding courses. If you were to play a round up north after, I might be up for a round. I unfortunately can't play in this shindig.

You are more than welcome to crash at my place. I'm about 2 hours from the course we are playing on 8/1, and only about 30 minutes from the VT border. Nowhere near RI though. Do you still need to knock NY off your list?

You are more than welcome to crash at my place. I'm about 2 hours from the course we are playing on 8/1, and only about 30 minutes from the VT border. Nowhere near RI though. Do you still need to knock NY off your list?

Yeah the more I look at it, I think RI will have to be for another trip. Thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it.

I have not yet checked off NY. No excuses, gotta get it done this year.

Yeah the more I look at it, I think RI will have to be for another trip. Thanks for the offer and I may take you up on it.

I have not yet checked off NY. No excuses, gotta get it done this year.
Did I mention that I am walking distance to SEVEN bars?! I think we could easily put together an itinerary that looks like this: We play in VT on Friday then go out and get nuts near my place; we barely make it to MA on Saturday for the outing; and then play in NY on your way home Sunday.

Did I mention that I am walking distance to SEVEN bars?!

A pitcher at every bar? Each?

This sounds like a blast and I will start putting the feelers out here at headquarters.

As of this moment, I am still in.

Anyone who replied as "interested" has been sent a PM to your inbox.

Hey Guys,

If anyone is interested, I will be coming from Waterbury, CT the day of the gathering. I'll most likely be taking the rout of I-84 East to I-90 East. If anyone wants to car pool let me know and meet at a park and ride off one of those highways let me know. Look forward to meeting and playing with everyone!

I was invited to play Red Tail last week for a corporate event, but wasn't able to make it. However I asked the vendor who invited me (a former mini tour player) and he said conditions were immaculate.

You guys are in for a great time.

After looking at the hole-by-hole, gonna make sure to pack a couple extra dozen golf balls!

After looking at the hole-by-hole, gonna make sure to pack a couple extra dozen golf balls!

I think the back nine plays easier than the front nine, more places to lose balls on the front nine. Also, don't miss left on 1 or 2, I always seem to do that at Red Tail and hit it OB onto the train tracks, it's not a good start to the round.

I was invited to play Red Tail last week for a corporate event, but wasn't able to make it. However I asked the vendor who invited me (a former mini tour player) and he said conditions were immaculate.

You guys are in for a great time.

And with the event they are hosting just after we play, the conditions will only be getting better!

Totally bummed I'm out for this . Wife and I got a lottery race entry for that weekend I'm Maine. Stupid schedule conflicts

Confirm me as well please!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

i may be in...... I live pretty close to redtail -- and you wont be disappointed. We try to get out there a few times a year -- After 5 PM -- $40 or so to play 18 with a cart. (or as many as you can get in before it gets dark)

Back