My putter project!

I am glad you got everything taken care of with it! Looks...different, not a bad thing at all just not what most are accustomed to seeing. Cant wait to hear how it works for you on the course.

Sounds like you have a great putter on your hands! I bet the people laughing won't be laughing once you start taking money from them during your matches!

I loved following along with your project. Someday I hope to do something very similar.

It would look cool & help with the sound to mill out the face & put in a copper insert.

Great work. It's good that you were able to fix it. There's always custom insert you can try adding since the face is 2 cm deep. Most inserts are about 8 mm I'm guessing. Either way it's awesome that it's worked out.

Wow that's awesome. I would love to do this some day

I loved following along with your project. Someday I hope to do something very similar.

It would look cool & help with the sound to mill out the face & put in a copper insert.

It would be fun to put an insert in but because of the way I put the hosel in I can't really do it. Certainly worth a try for next time.
So I milled the face;
dc354a501f576898b1fd9ce662a4267c.jpg

Looks pretty good and definitely much better than the powder coat. Dropped it off with the pro and he's going to fit the grip. Hopefully get out there for 9 to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good buddy

So I took it out on the course but I shouldn't have bothered. The greens are wickedly slow!
Not much to learn there but I can tell you that almost taking half swings with a putter is just ridiculous. The Uganda open is at the end of the month so I'm not going to try again until after. Hopefully this year I can hold it together and put myself in contention.
29d274e8f50cc9039e182647018a8c67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back