UK Summer Cup 2015

Yes, soon the Hordes will assemble and descend upon the soft, unsuspecting gentlemen of the South.

And then, once they have run out of Gentlemen. They will find us.

1,2,3 in no particular order, in the singles - Geo, Baileys and Ice. I suppose a Northerner in 4th is possible. But I doubt it.

There can be only one.

And its me.:bomb:

Thank you, for advice and offer! I'm all up for a bit of exploring around town! :)

Newcastle Brown....

Enough of those and your current wedges will be fine.:clown:

Looking forward to hooking up with everyone, very exciting indeed!
Hope those thunderstorms forecast for Sunday don't materialise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never rains in Newcastle. Water has better places to go:bananadance:

We've had a 'belter' of a thunder storm this afternoon...

It is still about 30* down here, crazy hot!!

We've had a 'belter' of a thunder storm this afternoon...

I heard - my Mum was talking on Skype to a friend up there.

Just clearing the air ready for Linus' arrival....

Train from London to my gaff this afternoon...a toasty 42 degrees.

Nice.

Oh joy!!

The smell of a couple of hundred commuters really was quite something...

Still - theres worse happens at sea...

Its still 20+ here right now!

I heard - my Mum was talking on Skype to a friend up there.

Just clearing the air ready for Linus' arrival....

We've just had another storm roll through...

The smell of a couple of hundred commuters really was quite something...

Still - theres worse happens at sea...

Its been 50+ at work today = not fun!!

And then, once they have run out of Gentlemen. They will find us.

1,2,3 in no particular order, in the singles - Geo, Baileys and Ice. I suppose a Northerner in 4th is possible. But I doubt it.

There can be only one.

And its me.:bomb:
I'm thinking it won't be quite the walk in the park you're hoping for. Unless, in true Horde fashion, they get caught up in the pillaging and forget the task at hand.

Have a safe flight Linus

Looking at the forecast it's not looking good for Sunday:bad: hopefully we can get out even if it's a bit later

Weather permitting, as we are supposedly due more storms this evening, I am playing 9 holes tonight after work which I didn't expect. I thought last Sunday would be the last time I hit a ball before Close House

Looking at the forecast it's not looking good for Sunday:bad: hopefully we can get out even if it's a bit later

Hoping the weather does hold up for the weekend after the nice weather we have had this last week or so

Finally updated my signature and current handicap!

On the bus that will take me to my flight that will take me to my flight that will take me to Newcastle..

So you are having some summer breeze and instant light?! Sounds like a normal summer day! Lovely! :) It might be Thor who is cheering for us! ;)

Last night over the Tyne...

7216b0582b5c0dc93f6ed73faaa0c99a.jpg

After a delayed flight, begging to the airline on twitter to hold my transfer flight (they did fortunately) I'm here! Got a nice room with a view of a bridge and some water..
The UK Summer cup has officially started for me!

After a delayed flight, begging to the airline on twitter to hold my transfer flight (they did fortunately) I'm here! Got a nice room with a view of a bridge and some water..
Glad to hear you arrived safely.

Nice one. Look forward to meeting you on Sunday

UK Summer Cup 2015

Linus, your hotel is up to the left behind the big square building in the centre of the shot :good:

Last edited:
Your hotel is up to the left behind the big square building in the centre of the shot :good:
I had a vague feeling that it was... Great photo! :)

Well that was a bit on the wet side tonight....just teed off on the first and the heavens opened so I have just got out of a nice hot shower

Scores were terrible for all of us due to the conditions but it gave me a plan for how to deal with it if we get those conditions over the weekend at any time

Best shot of the day for me was my drive on the 9th and final hole which I put 270 yards straight down the middle of the fairway and about 10 yards short of the green :D

Back