Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way that range is 270. The clubs I was hitting through the trees would indicate it was more like 215-220 to them

It was a joke small fry. Settle down.

There's no way that range is 270. The clubs I was hitting through the trees would indicate it was more like 215-220 to them

Dude, it was 195 to the base of the 1st tree.
This reminds me of you getting mad at Trackman and FlightScope for saying you were not swinging 105.

An underrated line for sure. I loved hitting high bombs over those driving range trees at the Waldorf with the Fly-Z ladies driver.

That at was fun to watch and the xl was fun to hit

Mike Yagley thinks the regular Fly Z may be the best iron they have ever put out. It has me pondering but a putter will likely be next. Just very confused rigth now. Cure? SeeMore Giant? Lajosi? Plumbers Neck? I am all over the place right now.
Want me to drop my giant off for a visit?

This reminds me of you getting mad at Trackman and FlightScope for saying you were not swinging 105.

Close enough, I had no idea what the yardage was to there, just that I was rattling branches with more than just driver. Based on the first fairway, it seems multiple people were

:( Your words are hurtful.

There is a nude campground near your house and a Golfsmith looking for a ladies apparel salesperson so you have that going for you.

#seniorflex

There is a nude campground near your house and a Golfsmith looking for a ladies apparel salesperson so you have that going for you.

Wait there's a nudist colony near me? How would one know this?

Why are Nike Vapor Irons in my head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Yagley thinks the regular Fly Z may be the best iron they have ever put out. It has me pondering but a putter will likely be next. Just very confused rigth now. Cure? SeeMore Giant? Lajosi? Plumbers Neck? I am all over the place right now.

Cure for the win!

Have driver envy but I keep hitting fairways netting 240-265 with my gamer based on conditions and strike quality. Hard to justify the $$$ for my swing, handicap and limited playing time. On the other hand that Fly Z looks pretty sweet.

Another iron added to the ponder list. Fly Z+. Seen them the other day at the shop and they look so good, didn't have time to hit them though. Only disappointment is that the other golf shop by me that does full fittings doesn't carry the cobra line.

Starting a complete overhaul of my bag tomorrow. Booked for a fitting session with the pro, and looking to get bag, cart, iron set (probably XR or XR pro) and a couple of hybrids. I'm pumped!

Not that I need new gear really. I keep telling myself that I can use the old clubs in Spain during the winter, but really it's just an excuse to get my hands on some shiny new toys. :)

Been pondering the FlyZ+ irons. They felt so good on the range this past weekend and I really miss the feel of a well struck shot with a forged iron

Another iron added to the ponder list. Fly Z+. Seen them the other day at the shop and they look so good, didn't have time to hit them though. Only disappointment is that the other golf shop by me that does full fittings doesn't carry the cobra line.
I have no need for irons, but I have a soft spot for Cobra irons, and the Fly-Z+ certainly look the part. I'm trying to avoid hitting them so I don't do something like add another iron set to the stable.

Narrowed down my #9 ponder to the NC Sub 30 type 40, or the Grant Park. Not sure which one I want to go with. Will eventually wind up with both, but need one for right now.

Narrowed down my #9 ponder to the NC Sub 30 type 40, or the Grant Park. Not sure which one I want to go with. Will eventually wind up with both, but need one for right now.

Haven't rolled the NC...but the Wilson putters are NICE!!

Pondering a Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 CB to replace my stock Sand Wedge.....

Pondering a Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 CB to replace my stock Sand Wedge.....

Absolutely love my 2.0 CB 54*. Such a solid solid club around the greens for me and within 75 yards or so.

I would think the NC putter would be a good deal. Isn't NC done as a brand.Still the product is good and pretty if you can locate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back