What are you drinking?

Coffee with honey and a little creamer. Trying my Jumping Trout tomorrow when my Keurig gets here.

Remember those like yesterday......I had night duty for the most part.
Was a rough one, she's been going through a 'jump' and fought sleep all day because of it. When she'd doze, she'd go ballistic. I was the human rocking chair last night for a good 3 hours. But, it's OK, she's adorable.

Earl Grey, straight up. Good tea (or coffee for that matter) need not be messed with!

0a1b4ba78777f8295d331bca2033c568.jpg

Still pondering what to enjoy this evening. Hmmm. Crown, or one of a few bourbons on hand?

Margaritas are always good, even at Chili's. I just need limes.

PBR here right now.

Still pondering what to enjoy this evening. Hmmm. Crown, or one of a few bourbons on hand?

Which bourbons? Rocks or neat?

Last edited:
Basil Hayden, Angels Envy, and just good old every day Wild Turkey. Always rocks.

Any of the Bs are good and I just got a handle of WT 101 today. Never had Angels Envy. Always neat or a splash of water/mini ice cube for me.

What are you drinking?

Hot cup of Jumping Trout Roast.

Emergency C in water. Good stuff for this old cold I'm battling

Jumping Trout Black Bear Reserve

Diet A&W

Just finishing off my daily Rockstar Zero Carb. It always makes me a little sad.

Just finished a cup of French Roast.

Last night 3 Dragon Berry Mojito's were a bit stronger then i expected, another cup of French Roast shortly.

Just coffee, with a little Jamison's to counteract this blasted cold weather!

Diet Pepsi. For some reason I can never finish a can. But give me a 12oz bottle and it can't last long enough

Jumping Trout Coffee

There's rum in this.

0cc57eb0029f6959487c22a5192f4b88.jpg

Back