The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed an eBay item that I've been waiting for forever because my computer decided to take a crap. Great deal too.

#1stworldproblems

Three days in Chicago....two client events with a co-worker here in his territory. No weather issues. We are flying to Atlanta in the AM for the same deal with my clients tomorrow night and Thursday morning. Problem is now snow and ice in forecast for Atlanta and cancellations left and right. So frustrating. Had amazing participation from clients scheduled and now all being ruined by mother nature.

I have truly come to hate the word deserve.

What does "entitled" do for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait until the rest of the country gets into golf season

2 weeks straight of sub zero temps with at least another week to go.

So you all will stay cold for at least another month won't you?

We had our week of cold, and now our temps are approaching the 80's. By March we will be in full spring swing.

We had our week of cold, and now our temps are approaching the 80's. By March we will be in full spring swing.

Yep but sub zero doesn't normally hang around this long. Heck if it were 30° out it would be almost 50° warmer than it is right now.

This post plus the new avatar isn't helping things haha

Yep but sub zero doesn't normally hang around this long. Heck if it were 30° out it would be almost 50° warmer than it is right now.

I can't wrap my head around those numbers, they just don't seem real to me. I keep hearing everyone talk about these sub zero temps, and I just don't have a clue what that is like.

I can't wrap my head around those numbers, they just don't seem real to me. I keep hearing everyone talk about these sub zero temps, and I just don't have a clue what that is like.

It's like the freezer in the cheese cake factory... :banghead:

Go to a grocery store and walk into one of those walk in freezers and just hang out for 10 minutes or so. 5 months of that...

Let me put you in the outside freezer in the garage. I will poke a hole so you can breath.
It would feel like that...but colder.

Philly, the irony is that we are headed to the beach today to look at something. Not that that makes you feel any better, but the weather has been fantastic this year.

I don't know how people in colder areas do it. I'm on day 3 of crappy, cold & gloomy weather and I'm fighting being depressed. No way I could handle 4-5 months of this.

Water freezes at 32° so imagine water almost freezing twice.

Cmon JB, you truly deserve to hate that word. :)

86757f086c7d63b266c40283f3dca5ae.jpg
maybe this pic will help you imagine it.

We need to find her a pic of a pile of snow from a parking lot. U know the ones that are 10/15 feet tall....

The snow piles at work are like that. Heck the ones round my driveway are hood high on the truck if you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back