Oops, no putter today.

You head out for an early round by yourself, get to the first green and realize you left your putter home. What are you putting with for the round?

i've tried .. driver .... 3 wood and 3 hybrid ........ i have used something from that trio when i .. had .. a putter ....... i had before .. deliberately just left the putter at home so it wouldn't make it to the bottom of the lake and used a alternative

I'm rolling with driver. I hit a "ton of putts" with it playing the 'tee marker game' waiting to tee off. I bet it works better than my putter.
This is funny. I do that a lot. I rarely see other players doing it. My brother and I would make more bets on the tee playing that game, than on the course.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Oops, no putter today.

I'd use my longest iron, which is a 5 at the moment. I doubt it would impact my score much as I'm a lousy putter anyway.

I'm using a sand wedge since I don't carry a lob.

LW like a boss :D

I've had to do this, I used a Nicklaus putting stance and used a SW

Last time that happened I borrowed one. Were that off the board I'd use a 5 wood for the long ones and a 7 iron (a popular choice) for the short ones.

I could probably use any club in my bag and putt just as well as with the putter. Not because I'm extremely talented, but because I can't putt for toffee!

I haven't left a club at home before, but if I didn't have my putter, I'd probably try a wedge

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back