Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

August?

You're more optimistic than I right now... but hey! If the event is played on a sim, us northerners should be good to go!
I'm getting really good at putting on the simulator!

93c676c312143c285306475de6a0e57f.jpg

501ab9fd4bdb7c0e638d60b675f0e58d.jpg

That's All

Lol this is awesome! You Texans are crazy lol but good people.

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............

Does this list represent potential qualifiers to play against Team New England?

Texas has 8 HOF tags (10 counting honorary Texan, JMan)... Hopefully I didn't leave any out. #favorites

Texas has 8 HOF tags (10 counting honorary Texan, JMan)... Hopefully I didn't leave any out. #favorites
I've got 10 HOF tags myself.

Too bad only 2 are recognized as legit....the rest are sort of a figment of my own imaginary greatness. But whatever, I'll take on the mighty mighty Texans myself if I have to!

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............
Big Time is smarter than the average bear!

If Nate were to include Iowa in that #6 megastate-region, then #6 would have to immediately jump up to #1.

~Rock

There it is folks. It took a couple days but we have our #favorites

hahaha I bet decent money this one is NOT in Cali.
Yeah. My money would go against the west coast hosting as well.

Jerry Jones has to have all huge events hosted at his house so he will likely be all over this!

Last edited:
I may just sit this one out, its getting harsh in here.

The battle for internet wee-wee measurements is real.

Hehe, wee-wee. LOL

Hehe, wee-wee. LOL
He said wee wee!

Details are gonna roll out!

Haha this thread is awesome, the northerners are trying to figure out if they'll be thawed out by August, Texas seceding from the rest of the forum, the south is right on schedule sipping sweet tea and figuring out if it's time to respond and the west coast is so stoned they're still looking for the reply button lol. Oy Vey!

Who needs a reply button when you are this stoned! Dude, pass the Doritos!

On the plus side, we'll be the only team without first tee jitters. The victory will be fueled by Mountain Dew and Funions. Mmmmm Funions...

Hehe, wee-wee. LOL

I typed out two responses and then erased both due to feeling dirty typing them lol

Hehe, wee-wee. LOL

I'm searching tent rentals for the 18th green. "Dean and Dan" will be coming back in the form of competition commentary, live stream style.

I'm searching tent rentals for the 18th green. "Dean and Dan" will be coming back in the form of competition commentary, live stream style.

Need a Feherty on course personality? I got ya.

Heh, he said wee-wee, you said tent.

Totally Understand. Maybe our excitement came off a little brash to others in an attempt to promote and gather information about the event. You may be right....might be time to sit back and just let everything happen when it happens.

We will just sit back a while and watch all the ruckus.

stock-vector-cowboys-sitting-on-fence-185240213.jpg

So #RegionalRivalry is going to be fun.
#TheHurtIsReal
#SomeTexansAreFunny
#CaliforniaDoesHaveTheBestWeather
#MustBeWhyTheyWon'tTravel
I like the sounds of all of this, no matter where this battle will occur, I'm ready to go to battle for my region!!!

Any speculation on locations ???

Even though im 7 hours from Stillwater ... Karsten Creek in Oklahoma would be pretty cool - I didnt know it was public and rated so high. The unknown of his question really can lead to some interesting speculation

HOF tags really!! that's what you bring to the table.

Back