2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, nice and warm is fine with me to get some good pool weather going.
The pool is pretty much the first thing wifey wanted to see on the website. Weird, since we have one, but she is a total pool lounger no matter where we go.

It's Florida it's gonna be hot but the golf carts have shade so it's ok. LOL. I will say this though if this winter is any inclination of what the spring will bring it might not be too bad, we've actually been kinda cool here this year.

The pool is pretty much the first thing wifey wanted to see on the website. Weird, since we have one, but she is a total pool lounger no matter where we go.

A resort pool where people bring you frozen drinks with umbrella's in them is WAY different than a home pool. :smile:

A resort pool where people bring you frozen drinks with umbrella's in them is WAY different than a home pool. :smile:

Yes! Will we have as much downtime as we had at PGA National? I am thinking we will get a rental car this time for a dinner outside of the resort/beer runs at a store. Unless things are a little different at this event?

Yep, same here. I tell her about the agenda and everything and she thinks it sounds fun, then loops around to confirm she'll be able to hang out at the pool a lot.

I just had a flashback to PGA National. Damn that pool with frozen boat drinks was a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a flight today, bought the wifi specifically so I can get our entry in... Of course the time change confusion for me might mean GG may be getting a few emails... Sorry in advance...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes! Will we have as much downtime as we had at PGA National? I am thinking we will get a rental car this time for a dinner outside of the resort/beer runs at a store. Unless things are a little different at this event?

You should. Friday night you can do whatever you want. Saturday you will be golfing all day, but your fiance has the day to do what she wants. Then Saturday night we have the group dinner at the hotel, but after that you can go out to downtown Disney, or Universal City Walk, or just enjoy the resort. The night will be yours.

At THP events, age is right up there with skill level as far as importance is concerned

Such a great post.

Let's kill the weather talk for sure.

Good luck to those trying to join us today!

Last year a whole lot of couples spent their downtime at the pool. That's where you start indoctrinating the wives ... No dear, not every box with clubs in them was a purchase ... they could have easily been sent by another THP member!

Troof!

Last year a whole lot of couples spent their downtime at the pool. That's where you start indoctrinating the wives ... No dear, not every box with clubs in them was a purchase ... they could have easily been sent by another THP member!
"I made a trade with a guy, club for club. Really."

BIg fan of chilling at the pool, had a great time just relaxing and shooting the breeze

totally agree, I was thinking it'd be nice to go out to the local areas on an off night for dinner. Doesn't hurt to have a car to go to a Publix or somewhere to grab a 12 pack either.

I'll be renting a car for sure, we've never been to florida so gotta see some sights

I can already taste the Pina Coladas. And now the Pina Colada song is in my head, where it will be for the next week...

Me and my wife will more than likely not leave there considering we live 20 mins away, we're really looking forward to the Palms a lot.

I'm outside right now and it's about 20 degrees out. But reading this post makes it feel 60 degrees warmer haha

Good luck guys! Looking forward to the next 10 THPers for this event.

There's a pretty sweet ice cream place we stopped at one night that was tasty. I wish I could remember the name. Coers, do you remember the name?

No talk yet about bets involving skirt wearing ...

I am ready today.

1st post updated with the 2nd ten entries and the group on the wait list.

And we're going back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back