Cooler temps are coming, any additions to the closet?

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
I've started looking for some new layers. I know I need new long pants for sure.

I need a THP pullover, I've actually got enough pants because I thought I was going to wear pants all summer and keep from burning my legs in the sun. I was wrong.

Im going to need a few pairs of pants myself as well.

And a few smaller 3/4 zips for sure, plus a few of the ones I wore last year have vanished somehow

I was eyeing some fairway and Greene 1/4 zips yesterday as well as some Galvin Green. May try to find some bobby jones 1-4 zips.

have been pondering some v neck sweaters and sweater vests

Need a few pair of pants and would like an Oakley pull over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a THP pullover, I've actually got enough pants because I thought I was going to wear pants all summer and keep from burning my legs in the sun. I was wrong.

Still available in the THP Store.

I'll be picking up some more Matte Grey 1/4 Zips and probably a jacket too.

My 1/4 zip game is pretty excessive currently. The idea of actually layering a bit is fantastic to me..

..except where Ohio goes from boiling to freezing in about a week.

Definitely should pick up a pullover. I bought a gray one and it's easily my favorite in the closet. The fit and feel is great.

Recently added a couple of pairs of pants and may need to another pair. I was thinking about finding a couple of long sleeve shirts to avoid going to a 1/4 zip pullover immediately, but I am good with vests and pullovers.

Doesn't get too cool here in so cal but I did pick up a puma 1/4 zip for evening rounds recently.

definetly need to add some golf pants to the rotation. Have also thought a lot about rain gear lately.

Many. But cool here is cold for most, and cold here is extreme stupid for just about everyone. My additions list is not one that most would even want to know. Does my list have any relationship to golf? Sadly, yes. Ever watch your ball bounce and bounce and bounce -- like it hit the top of a pool table -- unless it embedded in snow? Welcome to offseason golf here.

Peter Millar 1/4 zips
THP Puma 1/4 zips

I love long sleeved golf. Sadly, since I've moved to Texas, I doubt I'll get to throw on a sweater until Jan or Feb :-(

Bought some nice 3/4 zip vests while at Pebble last week. They will probably be collecting dust until mid November.

Since there's cool days on and off here all year round, I have a 1/4 zip Nike dri-fit sweater with me in the bag at all times. But I've recently started to look into rain and cold weather gear, as there's bound to be more rainy days than not the following months up until snow hits, and by then all courses close up :angry:

Looking to add a few UA pants to the collection.

Pants that fit are a must.

I'm all set with my cool weather gear. I'm trying to figure out how to play in 100* heat and humidity

I'll probably get some new shorts, maybe a shirt or two.

I'll probably get some new shorts, maybe a shirt or two.

Yeah thanks Beags. It's a little early for the Florida winter rub bro. But we know it's coming.

Yeah thanks Beags. It's a little early for the Florida winter rub bro. But we know it's coming.

Sorry. I'll hold the cold weather jabs off for a few months.

Back