What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Beautiful day in Chicagoland. Went to the range with my kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP was it. I need to get out and chip and putt some this week end.

I got out to the range & tested my wrist. So far so good and looks like it's a not an issue anymore. Full range session & no soreness to speak of.

I got out to the range & tested my wrist. So far so good and looks like it's a not an issue anymore. Full range session & no soreness to speak of.

To speak of..... Don't push it brother

To speak of..... Don't push it brother

So far no swelling and not sore. I'm taking it easy, but feels good to swing the club again.

Putted with the new putter and got some shafts ready to be modified.

Went to the course to practice my short game. I am pleasantly surprised at how this part of my games progressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range with my dad as temps hit the mid forties. Also did some putting on my birdieball as well. Clubs got a nice cleaning as I don't see anymore course time happening until spring...and Club Champion tomorrow!

Shafted up some wedges. Getting ready to shaft a hybrid and that will probably be it today.

Got done at Club Champion a little while ago. Wheeeeeeew am I tired. Eye opening experience.... Especially with the iron shafts!

18 with THP'ers

Heading up to TopGolf. Watching some CFB & hit some balls.

Walked 18 with ddec and Nerfny. I think Jenn won…

Walked 18 and it felt great to swing the clubs again.

Played at Lane Creek with Ole Gray and Kelly Bo

Full bag range session. 150 balls. My hands are sore....

Tap tap taparoo

Hit 9 with my twin 8 year olds. Got to game my new Callaway and Adams hybrids. Really like how they feel. Between those two clubs it made the course a lot shorter. Putting was a little off today. We've had a lot of rain lately and some of the green speeds were way different than usual.

Played 18 with a mate. Off to a different course tomorrow for a round.

Played 18 at Disney LBV with my son so he could game his new clubs he got for Christmas.

e9cdcf9d8e02ac65b93ca9bafa5d9acc_zps182761ea.jpg

Also got one of those new Ball stencils for myself

f2272ace098bbd1da344b9ebcf00daec_zpse4a8d7b8.jpg

Finished reading The Grand Slam: Bobby Jones, America, and the Story of Golf, by Mark Frost. The book was a Christmas gift, and it was so good I didn't want to put it down. Got through it (about 500 pages) in two days.

Played 18 with a couple of mates at a different course for a change.

Cleaned the Srixons and added the Mizunos back into the bag until I can get the lie angles adjusted.

Made some swings with my Zepp Golf system. Need to work on a few things.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back