Just going by size and every benchmark test out there. Small battery for screen size and each test shows a battery that is average at best. Here is an example.
Glad its working for you.

battery-vs-Samsung-S5.jpg

What stands out to me with this chart is the S5, same phone on 2 different networks (1 ATT and the other Verizon) and its over an hour different in battery life. I wonder if they would of theated the 6 on ATT if you would of gotten over an hour better battery. I will say this I had the 5 before the 6 and my battery on mine was always better that my friends that had the 5s on Verizon.

Played around with the slow mo feature today and it was fun! Great quality on the phone....lets see if it transfers to YouTube?!?

#Cookie

Nate this is a great feature when looking at a golf swing. It allows you to really get some great data points and take some screen saves to work on. Haha I use that when I have ask the Panda questions

Nate, the colors are WAY off. Golf courses are supposed to look green. :D

Nate, the colors are WAY off. Golf courses are supposed to look green. :D

I'll turn that filter off next time! Unfortunately we do have a small winter down here.

Love it Nate, thank you!

Thoroughly impressed with the slo-mo on the 6!

The slow mo is so much fun on the course. I still want a gopro, but the 6 is doing a great job. My HOTD video was done completely on my iPhone and I did most of the editing on my phone as well.

The slow mo is so much fun on the course. I still want a gopro, but the 6 is doing a great job. My HOTD video was done completely on my iPhone and I did most of the editing on my phone as well.

Now that they give you iMovie it makes editing and transferring from the phone seem less!

Now that they give you iMovie it makes editing and transferring from the phone seem less!

I bet it's even easier on the plus. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it.

Love that slo-mo feature Nate.

Love that slo-mo feature Nate.
You can get so many great kids videos, especially with action activities, I was trying to do one down the bounce house slide last week, each time I watch a slo mo, I'm waiting for that Funniest Home Videos ending, it never does thankfully!

You can get so many great kids videos, especially with action activities, I was trying to do one down the bounce house slide last week, each time I watch a slo mo, I'm waiting for that Funniest Home Videos ending, it never does thankfully!

That does sound like some must see video! I got them jumping up and down the other day and they thought that was just the funniest thing they had ever seen. Ready for pool time to get them jumping into the pool. If you think of other good things to get them doing let me know!

Still cannot decide if I want the 6 or 6 plus.

Battery life is a HUGE thing for me. I am sick of carrying around a home charger EVERYWHERE I go with the 5.
Size is a big thing, but not huge. I loved the Note 3 when I had it, so I do not think it will be an issue.

Really leaning towards the plus.

Still cannot decide if I want the 6 or 6 plus.

Battery life is a HUGE thing for me. I am sick of carrying around a home charger EVERYWHERE I go with the 5.
Size is a big thing, but not huge. I loved the Note 3 when I had it, so I do not think it will be an issue.

Really leaning towards the plus.
If you can handle the size I think the 6+ is a no brainer. Especially if battery is a big issue.

If you can handle the size I think the 6+ is a no brainer. Especially if battery is a big issue.

That is what I am thinking. I feel like I am over-thinking this just due to the size. I can deal with a bigger phone if the battery life is THAT much better.

That is what I am thinking. I feel like I am over-thinking this just due to the size. I can deal with a bigger phone if the battery life is THAT much better.

I'm already over the size issue (although wasn't an issue for me going in). Now the 5's and even the 6 looks small now! Ha!

The size hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, the portability isn't there as much, but I just don't put it in my pocket as much as I used to, no biggy in the end.

The size hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, the portability isn't there as much, but I just don't put it in my pocket as much as I used to, no biggy in the end.
I think for most, the size is overcomable if not ideal.

I would prefer a little smaller, bit the battery life would make the size worth it if I was going apple.

Can anyone recommend a good case for the iPhone 6 plus? I don't want anything too bulky. I really enjoyed the Spigen Neo Hybrid for the Note that I had, so if someone has experience with that on the 6 plus, I'd love to hear thoughts!

Can anyone recommend a good case for the iPhone 6 plus? I don't want anything too bulky. I really enjoyed the Spigen Neo Hybrid for the Note that I had, so if someone has experience with that on the 6 plus, I'd love to hear thoughts!
Wife's speck is pretty decent. Not the slimmest but good form factor. Lots of protection.

Back