Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I saw $1.83 on my way in today. Filled up the other day at $1.91 and spent less than $20 to full up the gas tank. Can't remember the last time I drive away from a gas station on a full tank of gas spending less than $20.

Holly Cow.

And I was feeling good about my $34 fill up (SUV) at $2.09 with Giant Points this weekend.

2.25 here

My wife said she saw $1.91 over by our house

Filled up at $1.94 in Scott, Missouri today.

$1.899 by the house just now.

Still higher here in Atlanta compared to some places. 2.19 at the cheapest stations in my area.

Today is $1.879

Today at Sam's Club at The Legends.

0fde6dab57085cc8b8485ae311f6cf3f.jpg

Just filled up for $1.79. Wowza.

Didn't pay attention to the per gallon, but had a double - take when I saw that my full tank cost less than $50.

Paid $1.79 yesterday and today to fill both vehicles.

$2.29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going to get screwed in California with an additional gas tax that kicks in 2015. Will add 15 to 30 cents more per gallon. We should thank Arnold "the terminator" for signing this bill when he was in office.

$2.16 at Kroger's in Georgia. We haven't broken the $2 barrier yet.

Saw $1.79 today at a couple a gas stations today.

The store that was $1.979 yesterday is $2.09 today and some off the other stations are at $2.02. I don't get it going that low compared to everyone here and then going so much higher than everyone.

saw some $1.92 today

Bought it for $.99 with my Kroger discount. Never thought it would happen. BTW, I had $.90 off discount.

Last edited:
$1.999 at most places here.

2.24 in Bellingham yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is the 95 octane, that's the lowest quality fuel we can buy.
It's about €1.50 per liter.

So 3,785 * 1.5 = 5,6775 € for a gallon.
That's $6,82 for a gallon. And that's cheap.

Couple of months ago it was over $10

On the other hand:
- gay marriage is legal and has been for about 10 years or so
- marijuana is legal here (and usage is one of the lowest in the world)
- we have healthcare for the whole country (including birth control)
- schools are relatively cheap (>90% of schools are state funded and cost no more them $5k/year)
- our speed limit is 130km/hr, just over 80mph
- our roads are good

Golf is expensive though, starting at $50 for 18 holes at rubbish courses. Rent a cart? Sure, $35 for 18 holes. Cheap clubs? Only if you import from the UK or USA. Cheap balls? Same story. Cheap clothing? Try ebay.

Last edited:
$1.859 by my house this afternoon. Saw it for $1.799 in North Kansas City.

Flooris: Premium (93 Octane) is$2.159 at the stations by my house, and $2.059 at that other station I mentioned.

Sam's Club in North Kansas City is at $1.749 for regular (87 Octane) and $1.999 for Premium.

Paid $1.799 at a QT tonight.....

Back