2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just texted my FIANCEE (proposed last week!), she is really excited for this event. I have a lot of pressure to be randomly selected! lol.
Congrats Buddy!

All I had to do was mention new shoes and my wife's ears perked up.

Just texted my FIANCEE (proposed last week!), she is really excited for this event. I have a lot of pressure to be randomly selected! lol.

Time to re-up that Albatross membership.

Hotel and course looks incredible. Puma and THP are going all in on this one! Unfortunately it's the one weekend in May Becky and I can't do due to a wedding. But I'd encourage everyone with an opportunity to get in to jump on it. Even if your significant other doesn't golf, they'll enjoy the heck out of it. Good people. Good weather. Good times. Just a fantastic weekend! Good luck getting in everyone! Wish we could be there. Maybe 2016? :)

You two will be missed buddy.

Fan Friggin Tastic!

Yeah, I'm certain Becky will be super bummed.... But life happens! Hopefully I'll get out to a few other THP events this year! :)

You two will be missed buddy.

anigif_original-grid-image-11593-1381819314-14.gif

So pumped for this as last year was a great time. Going to talk to the wife and hopefully were free that weekend. Can't wait!!!

My wife and I will be signing up. What better way to get more involved with THP than this event. Cheers!

I asked my wife about this one this morning, and she doesn't seem sold on the idea. She wants to go on a 10th anniversary trip and doesn't seem interested in the trip being to a THP event. Guess I'll be following along again this year. She did say maybe next year though!

Wow. What an event. Good luck to everyone that enters.

I asked my wife about this one this morning, and she doesn't seem sold on the idea. She wants to go on a 10th anniversary trip and doesn't seem interested in the trip being to a THP event. Guess I'll be following along again this year. She did say maybe next year though!

Great hotel, spa treatment, great dinner, Florida, some new swag, am I missing something?:D

Show this to the wife today and she pointed out that our first child is due May 31st... I said what better place than on the golf course with THPers... she isnt going for it! Im gonna hate missing this one

Great hotel, spa treatment, great dinner, Florida, some new swag, am I missing something?:D
I told her about the spa day, and she shot it down because it would be with people she doesn't know (she has yet to understand anyone smart enough to be in a relationship with a THPer is good people). I'll keep working, but it's an uphill battle.

I told her about the spa day, and she shot it down because it would be with people she doesn't know (she has yet to understand anyone smart enough to be in a relationship with a THPer is good people). I'll keep working, but it's an uphill battle.

But by then she will have met everyone the day before and will already know names!

This would be pretty awesome! I hope we get a shot at it!

The best part of this event is the accessibility each THPer will have to one of the greatest R&D minds in the world of golf. If you think about a successful driver line over the past 20 years, odds are, he was involved with the creation either through direct design or his implementation.

I have a feeling this is going to be a hotly contested prize for 20 people. Time to build up some karma.

2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

I have a feeling this is going to be a hotly contested prize for 20 people. Time to build up some karma.
Very hotly.

Unfortunately, this one probably isn't in the cards for us. But best of luck to everyone else trying to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wish I could get some interest from the Mrs for this event. I'm going to keep pushing it a little bit to see if it gains traction.

I wish I could get some interest from the Mrs for this event. I'm going to keep pushing it a little bit to see if it gains traction.

If we can get in, tell her Mrs. Ward will be there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back