Have a safe Memorial Day

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Just want to say be safe and enjoy your holiday everyone, and also thank everyone who served as we remember those who sacrificed all so that we may enjoy our freedom.

111.jpg

Thank you to all of the THPers that have been a part of the service.
We are honored to partner with an organization like Folds of Honor and help in the name of this community.

You as well Randy.

Thank you to everyone who has severed our country to keep us free and safe.

Thank you to all that have served our country.

God bless the men and women who serve!

Remember the fallen today. Memorial Day is all about them.

Thank you to all who have served and who are serving this great country. We owe our way of life to all of you, and to those we are remembering today.

I'll echo the sentiments in here so far. Thank you all for your service, especially those that have sacrificed with their lives, that have allowed all of us to live our lives as we see fit.

Thank you to all the member of THP currently serving and to the fellow vets for your service. Memorial Day has meant a lot to me for a long time, but even more so since that tragic day on 9/11/01.

wish everyone a safe holiday.

God Bless my fallen brothers families today. May peace be with you.

Such a special day today. Breaks my heart for the families, and I am truly greatful for there losses and Thank you from the bottom of my heart .

Everyday is Memorial Day to me. When I see a veteran i go out of my way to shake their hands and tell them " thank you "

God Bless all current and fallen soldiers throughout the world

God Bless my fallen brothers families today. May peace be with you.

I agree, God bless our fallen brothers and sisters and their families. Not only is it a day to remember and honor them, for me, it is a day to be thankful because I came home. It is also a day to be thankful for the family and friends that supported me upon my return. I am so lucky to return and live a relative normal life. Such was not the case for many of our bothers and sisters. While some came home alive, they did not come home intact. We need to renew our efforts to adequately take care of our veterans who's only option is the VA services. What's happening is a disgrace.

thank you to all of the thpers that have been a part of the service.
We are honored to partner with an organization like folds of honor and help in the name of this community.

qft 10000% !

Back