Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just touch swag in this thread!

All ready for battle tomorrow:

bcc2c55270dc745271c6fb471ad6cf62.jpg

This bag is pretty dang sweet. Huge thanks to Callaway for the awesome swag.

Those bags are on freakin point. Callaway is taking care of you two something fierce!

I'm pretty torn on who to cheer for first round. Neb and Fupresti are DotCom alumni, but Ethan is beyond top notch on the ZooCrew and Kirsten and I have a Hideaway cart sharing bond making sure I got to all the cool photo opportunities AND since she made sure the Basement Dweller bags made it from Carlsbad all the way to The Hideaway in some sketchy road conditions.

Those bags are on freakin point. Callaway is taking care of you two something fierce!

I'm pretty torn on who to cheer for first round. Neb and Fupresti are DotCom alumni, but Ethan is beyond top notch on the ZooCrew and Kirsten and I have a Hideaway cart sharing bond making sure I got to all the cool photo opportunities AND since she made sure the Basement Dweller bags made it from Carlsbad all the way to The Hideaway in some sketchy road conditions.

You know in your heart who you really support. And if it's Ethan and Kirsten I am making some things public you and I both know don't need to be.

Scorched earth.

Just finished doing scorecards for tomorrow. No shortage of dots! Wow!

Sick bags! Enjoy the round tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the Ethanator playing against?

I believe me and Kirsten have Nebgolfer and fupresti. Game on!!

I've seen you play first hand sir. You don't exactly "need" strokes.

He'll be wishing he had a few more tomorrow.

cda57efc961521ff921e87676aabad11.jpg

Awesome gifts from Callaway! Shirts are sharp and this bag wow, it is a staff bag turned into a stand bag. Same exact quality.

In terms of dinner; food was amazing and it was great talking to Kirsten, Chad and Scott. Seeing their enthusiasm about their product (specifically the XR line and ChromeSoft) was refreshing. Very genuine and exciting. To top it off they are some pretty awesome people. Even though I'll be going into battle against Chad and Scott tomorrow I really enjoyed chatting it up and sharing some good laughs with them.

Great meeting everyone tonight, awesome crew! Tomorrow will try to visit with everyone I didn't get to hang with tonight.

Psyched to tee it up tomorrow for team #!

See everyone in the morning, gonna be a great day!

Simply amazing

Big, huge thank you to CALLAWAY and THP for the great event, sweet gear and awesome food. You guys are great hosts. I may have to switch all my clubs out to match my new CALLAWAY bag.

WOW, Callaway always outdoes themselves. Cant wait to follow along with this! #ImWithChad #AlwaysBeenWithChad #AlwaysWillBeWithChad

Great thread so far! Those bags are awesome. Looking forward to the actin tomorrow.

Just caught up and it is looking like yet another amazing THP and Callaway event

Have fun everyone

Looks like an awesome time had by all so far. Those burgers look good and all the swag tops it off. Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

Callaway is absolutely killing it for you guys!! No shock there though. Hope that everyone plays well today, but that #TeamHarry plays just a bit better. Have fun out there.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Great meeting everyone tonight, awesome crew! Tomorrow will try to visit with everyone I didn't get to hang with tonight.

Psyched to tee it up tomorrow for team #!

See everyone in the morning, gonna be a great day!

Play well today, my friend.

You're up against two Morgan Cup champions, so defeat is certain. But you'll handle it gracefully.

#DotCom4TeamGlasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back