SeeMore Putters Thread

Just bid on a FGP2 on eBay; hopefully I'll own my first SeeMore soon!

Now that I have an FGP mallet and an mFGP2, I was thinking of sending the mallet in for the counterbalance treatment. Weight needs to be increased on it anyway, it was a 35" cut down to 33".

I got Terra a starter set of clubs for Christmas. After opening all the gifts she decides to pull the clubs out of the box and starts looking at them and smiling. She pulls the putter out and looks at it. And says this is ugly. I want one like yours. I just busted up laughing. My m6 is gorgeous and she has seen it. She saw it a lot when she rode with me for 3 rounds in NC back in September. So it looks like I will be looking for another m6. Will probably be contacting Alex at SeeMore soon.

I should have something to share in here today sometime, just have to hammer out the deets.

#thecollectiongrows
#needanotherputterrack
#holyhellthatsalottarst
Looking forward to the pics. Don't suppose there's copper involved???

I got Terra a starter set of clubs for Christmas. After opening all the gifts she decides to pull the clubs out of the box and starts looking at them and smiling. She pulls the putter out and looks at it. And says this is ugly. I want one like yours. I just busted up laughing. My m6 is gorgeous and she has seen it. She saw it a lot when she rode with me for 3 rounds in NC back in September. So it looks like I will be looking for another m6. Will probably be contacting Alex at SeeMore soon.
And so it begins... At least she didn't just claim your M6 as hers.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Looking forward to the pics. Don't suppose there's copper involved???

And so it begins... At least she didn't just claim your M6 as hers.

The only way it would work for her is if I etched "I ️" next to the Bullfrog etch on mine. :banghead:

Added to the store today

5f1c14e2314cb03769f62a772e4981f1.jpg

4dcb6a876065477fe6259fb1847a25a1.jpg

And both with magnetic closure which pleases me greatly!

Added to the store today

5f1c14e2314cb03769f62a772e4981f1.jpg

4dcb6a876065477fe6259fb1847a25a1.jpg

And both with magnetic closure which pleases me greatly!

Well I know what I'm going to get on my possible order now. :alien:

Purchased.

All I was kicking around the Private Reserve side of the website. They lost a Z3, but it's the tour limited? I was hoping for something a little different, not sure what but something lol. What is this vault you guys talk about?

All I was kicking around the Private Reserve side of the website. They lost a Z3, but it's the tour limited? I was hoping for something a little different, not sure what but something lol. What is this vault you guys talk about?
They have a few putters not on the website. Some potentionally awesome stuff.

There should be a smoke diamond zed3 in there.

They have a few putters not on the website. Some potentionally awesome stuff.

There should be a smoke diamond zed3 in there.

Where do you find that? Through direct correspondence?

Lol well the entire company does that. But I think it's time to reach out a bit.

Honestly, contact any of them and they'll take care of you.

Happy New Year - THP family! Also, Bullfrog great story!

I will be contacting you! I saw a Facebook post about color!!! Terra wants an m6 and I'm thinking of pinking it out. Her bday is Feb 6th.

Back