TPC Harding Park-July 11th 2015 @11:42pm

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I have a tee time set up through MasterCard for 4 players. I currently have 2 spots taken. I am waiting to hear back from a possible third. So at minimum, I would like to invite one person than can make it, to join us. Price is $99. If interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Tim

If I was not going to be in KC that weekend, I would work on a flight out there to join you. That would be a great trip.

Good luck, and have fun.

So far I have a total of 2 of us going. I have room for 2 more people.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Let me check my schedule and see if I can get over there for a round. I played there with Ron S a couple months ago and it was in great shape.

I played horribly, but that is pretty standard for me.

Will update if I can make it.

This is my home course! $99 for a non-SF resident cardholder and on a weekend is a good deal. I've got an SF resident card and play there about once a month, but I typically have to take a day off from work to play.

If the 2 spots don't get filled, you can count me in as I'd love to get a chance to play with other THP'ers. I already got approval from the wife, but I don't mind letting the spot go to someone else who's not local and can benefit from the cheaper greens fee.

I have 4 spots booked through MasterCard. I could make my reservation a 2 or 3 some and cancel one or 2 spots and you could contact them to get one of the tee times @ 11:42. Otherwise I am responsible for the full payment of $396 48 prior to tee off.

I have 4 spots booked through MasterCard. I could make my reservation a 2 or 3 some and cancel one or 2 spots and you could contact them to get one of the tee times @ 11:42. Otherwise I am responsible for the full payment of $396 48 prior to tee off.
That's cool, but I'm not sure it would be worth the risk though. Resident cardholders can't book more than 7 days in advance without having to pay a deposit. And even if we waited until then, weekend tee times book almost immediately when they open up within that 7-day window. It's only $16 more than what I would otherwise pay. I'm leaning towards paying it to guarantee the chance to play with a fellow THP'er.

If you want a spot that's cool with me. Its' looking like it will be a threesome unless something changes soon.

Still only have 2. Anyone care to join us. I have to give a definite count by Wednesday.

You can count me in for sure! If someone takes the last spot, then I'll pay your $99 MC rate to avoid the hassle of you having to change your reservation to 3 and me booking the last spot at my local rate. But if no one else takes the last spot by Wednesday, go ahead and change the group to 2 and I'll snag one of the open spots at my local rate. I'll PM you my cellphone number so you can text me right as you do it so I can book it immediately.

I hope you guys have a blast tomorrow. Take plenty of pictures.

Still kills me that I'll be across the Bay from you..... stuck at a wedding.

I hope you guys have a blast tomorrow. Take plenty of pictures.

Still kills me that I'll be across the Bay from you..... stuck at a wedding.
time4tim had to cancel unfortunately. I played today and the course was great. Pretty warm and sunny today instead of overcast and cool.

time4tim had to cancel unfortunately. I played today and the course was great. Pretty warm and sunny today instead of overcast and cool.
Warm and sunny in the City? Didn't think that was possible. :)

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Yeah by the time I had 3 for sure that could meet up, I had canceled due to the 48 hour no cancellation policy. They usually run these once a year, so maybe next year we can try again.

Back