Quick Shout Out to the Captains

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the course of 2016, THP has help many events and a number of them have been team events in which THPers were captains. It's not an easy job, but I was thinking a lot about the schedule this year and wanted to give a shout out to the guys. They each did it so incredibly well, and in their own way it was a lot of fun to follow.

War Eagle vs Tadashi - Kickoff Classic
O'Carroll vs GreggDrews - Get Cured
jdtox vs MikeDean - Regional Rivalry
ddec vs mpeterson - Regional Rivalry
T2GRN vs lightningbolt - Regional Rivalry

From the outside the events unfold, it was a very special feeling watching each of you do work and take the reigns. Win, lose or draw, a signature is placed on the events from those that care and each of you left a mark that was pretty darn awesome. We won't always choose right, but when we do, it deserves the attention and we just wanted to say thanks.

Thanks for the effort guys. You did an outstanding job!!

Well done guys!!n

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Well done by all of the fine gentlemen that took on this big responsibility and performed like champions! :clapp:

The captains did an awesome job this year. Congrats to you guys

It was great to follow along seemed like everyone had a great time.

Great job by all the captains! I know it's a tougher job than people realize, trying to please everyone, but these guys knocked it out of the park!

Big thanks to all the captains for making the events so much fun to participate in, as well as follow along on the forum!

Thanks to all, especially War Eagle and ddec!

I've been fortunate enough to play in two events and the captains on both sides were fantastic in those events. It's a lot of hard work that goes unappreciated. Thanks to everyone.

All captains deserving of praise with another to add to the list shortly. Good going guys.

Thanks to all the captains but especially Ron and kevin, you guys were awesome in the Regional Rivalry

Well done gents. Each event was a memorable follow, and that's before they were even played. Keeping the event threads moving and focused is a tough task and you all did a great job. Once the actual events started your team's were ready and focused and showed in the awesome play by everyone. Thanks for taking the time.

Over the course of 2016, THP has help many events and a number of them have been team events in which THPers were captains. It's not an easy job, but I was thinking a lot about the schedule this year and wanted to give a shout out to the guys. They each did it so incredibly well, and in their own way it was a lot of fun to follow.

War Eagle vs Tadashi - Kickoff Classic
O'Carroll vs GreggDrews - Get Cured
jdtox vs MikeDean - Regional Rivalry
ddec vs mpeterson - Regional Rivalry
T2GRN vs lightningbolt - Regional Rivalry

From the outside the events unfold, it was a very special feeling watching each of you do work and take the reigns. Win, lose or draw, a signature is placed on the events from those that care and each of you left a mark that was pretty darn awesome. We won't always choose right, but when we do, it deserves the attention and we just wanted to say thanks.

Great job guys, you all made it just that much better for any of those that were there.

I know some of those people, but they are all overrated.

Just kidding, good work fellas

~Rock

All the Captains have rocked it this year! Great job guys!

Kudos to them for sure. I got to see Panda and War go at it as captains in AL and the rest I observed from afar. But all did a great job. I have no doubt each of your respective teams had a great leader heading into battle!

Great job guys!

Well done gentlemen, awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work Captains!!!

Well done guys, you definitely helped to shape the events to what they were. Thanks for all your hard work.

much love to the Captains....Well done guys!

The captains did an awesome job for all of the events. Special shout outs to greggdrews and O'Carroll and Jdtox and 441. They made both of the events I attended such a good time. Hope to hang with all of them again soon.

Love it, as a captain at the end of last year, I know the work that goes in when it's done right!

Appreciate the shout out JB. It was an honor to be called upon.

Back