The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a terrible snap looked like one of my worm burners

Prater is rough on the blood pressure lol.

Nice job by the holder there.

10 points down after a terrible 1st half by the Cowboys? I'll take it.

Lions D coming through huge in the first half, got to keep it going!

They have gotten away with TWO passed interference calls already.
Just so happens and got penalized for one that was close.

Punt was absolutely a penalty and the other one didnt change outcome at all.
I can see it now though. Romo could throw 5 interceptions in the 2nd half and some fans would blame the refs...:D
Their offense was garbage in the 1st half outside of a single throw, that according to this thread shouldnt have happened because of a bad call.

And the questionable call against Williams?

Even if the penalty doesn't change the outcome it's still a penalty (kicker).

5 interceptions and it's the refs fault? I'm not touching that one.

Marinelli needs to have a talk with his D at halftime

That kick looked like one of Big Time's little baby fade shots. Started a little left and ended up on target even with hitting it from a tough lie.

And the questionable call against Williams?

Even if the penalty doesn't change the outcome it's still a penalty (kicker).

5 interceptions and it's the refs fault? I'm not touching that one.

Read the post again, I acknowledged that it was close. Personally I thought it was a pick.
The truth is, this is on the offense for not moving the ball. They move the ball in the 2nd half, the fans dont have to worry about the calls. Romo plays like this again (which I dont expect), and my question from last week hits the nail on the head.

Read the post again, I acknowledged that it was close. Personally I thought it was a pick.
The truth is, this is on the offense for not moving the ball. They move the ball in the 2nd half, the fans dont have to worry about the calls. Romo plays like this again (which I dont expect), and my question from last week hits the nail on the head.

Offense not moving the ball, nope - they didn't do it. Lions D has played fantastically.

All I was saying is that the Cowboys have been on the wrong side of the officiating for the first half. Pretty obvious to most I believe.

Yeah Idon't know if it is the pressure or Romo but quite a few of his passes have been weak.

Offense not moving the ball, nope - they didn't do it. Lions D has played fantastically.

All I was saying is that the Cowboys have been on the wrong side of the officiating for the first half. Pretty obvious to most I believe.

And all I was saying is that I disagree.
I dont expect a Cowboy fan (not you, speaking in general) to see it that way, but getting away with 2 passed interference calls in one half is a huge blow.

If you have to get out your magnifying glasses and analyze in slow motion to try and find a pick it probably should not have been flagged

If you have to get out your magnifying glasses and analyze in slow motion to try and find a pick it probably should not have been flagged

Okay...Guess what? If they dont call that the TD doesnt happen. You should be thrilled.
FWIW, I dont own a pair of magnifying glasses...I also dont own blinders. :bulgy-eyes:

Seriously? Cowboys getting outplayed don't blame the refs.

Huge int there

Willllllbbburrrrrrr!

Hell yes!!

Booyah and booyah

Big play for the D.

Here ya go 'Boys!

Really Detroit? Ugh. Good stop to hold for a FG

Awful.
You simply CANNOT hold the ball that long and then take a sack.

Come on Romo.

Great coverage there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back