Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ponder playing golf with my sticks!
But getting outdoors and watching ball flights was exiting!

Want to hit the j15's!

G30 driver felt pretty good!
Vapor Pro combos- have no business with those but launched high, long, and straight

But, looking at trading in some older gear and getting a 2 ball fang!

Bridgestone J15DF irons....a ponder until about 2/1. ;)

Same here but mid Feb for my custom order plus it will be a full bag of Bridgestone clubs.

I ponder playing golf with my sticks!
But getting outdoors and watching ball flights was exiting!

Want to hit the j15's!

G30 driver felt pretty good!
Vapor Pro combos - have no business with those but launched high, long, and straight

But, looking at trading in some older gear and getting a 2 ball fang!

You're saving too much money!

Nike Speed Driver bc why not I'm insane already.

J15 satin 52/56/60 wedges, because they're apparently Flippin awesome.

Cally weight kit to get the lead off my 815 bc apparently I gave my wrench that had my old weights in it away.

After hitting the Vapor speed irons yesterday, not sure they are a ponder anymore, more of a "im going to have a set" now.

Nike Speed Driver bc why not I'm insane already.

J15 satin 52/56/60 wedges, because they're apparently Flippin awesome.

Cally weight kit to get the lead off my 815 bc apparently I gave my wrench that had my old weights in it away.

Send me a PM with address I have the wrench and maybe an extra weight kit

Looking to step into the world of Seemore putters.. Maybe an Si1 or FGP. Hmm I really don't know but I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir, are a saint.

If he doesn't have weights, then I'm pretty sure I do.

And now my pondering can just focus on the Giant FGP. Luckily, I have some time to try and sell a few things to help raise funds.

Alpha 815 or Bridgestone J715. I love the DBD, so I could only imagine what the regular 815 would be like, but damn I want that J715 sooo bad.

Alpha 815 or Bridgestone J715. I love the DBD, so I could only imagine what the regular 815 would be like, but damn I want that J715 sooo bad.
The DBD is crazy long when hit correctly but the forgiveness of the alpha 815 is just astonishing. J15 is just sexy as hell lol

Just to update on the Global Golf Trade-In. After back and forth with someone who apparently doesn't make any sort of decisions, I receive this from someone else.. looks like no custom orders.

"I have received your information from Alan, who I believe you have been in communication with. The issue with the Trade In not applying 140% is because it only applies to In Stock items and Custom clubs would have directly ordered with Nike and would not qualify. We do have several sets In Stock, but I believe they do contain a 4 iron. Please let me know if I can assist further."

Piretti Teramo putter. As with many ponders, this one is ArmyGolf's fault.

Piretti Teramo putter. As with many ponders, this one is ArmyGolf's fault.

Nice putter, great feel and look. Just wish the customer service had been better towards the end of my dealings with them. Maybe thats changed though.

Nice putter, great feel and look. Just wish the customer service had been better towards the end of my dealings with them. Maybe thats changed though.
Can't speak to that, I'm looking at an Ebay listing haha

Can't speak to that, I'm looking at an Ebay listing haha

You'll be better off that way IMO. Loved the three I had from a performance and look standpoint for sure.

Just to update on the Global Golf Trade-In. After back and forth with someone who apparently doesn't make any sort of decisions, I receive this from someone else.. looks like no custom orders.

"I have received your information from Alan, who I believe you have been in communication with. The issue with the Trade In not applying 140% is because it only applies to In Stock items and Custom clubs would have directly ordered with Nike and would not qualify. We do have several sets In Stock, but I believe they do contain a 4 iron. Please let me know if I can assist further."

that's a bummer

No kidding man. I don't need the 4-iron and imagine it would just sit while I tried to off it.

What if you just traded stuff in and bought something you wanted that was stock that was cheap but had way left over? Couldn't you then outsmart their system and use the big credit on the custom side?

What if you just traded stuff in and bought something you wanted that was stock that was cheap but had way left over? Couldn't you then outsmart their system and use the big credit on the custom side?

I am not sure the 140% would carry over. I am not sure on that, but I imagine that would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back