GenErr

Reaction score
Last Friday I underwent an L4/L5 Spinal Fusion, along with the removal of a Synovial Cyst at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. Everything went great, but the recovery takes a while, and it won't be until next Summer some time that I'll be swinging a club again.

Thanks to THP, I'll stay connected to golf during my period of rehab therapy and recuperation.

Sorry to learn of it but here's to hoping for a pain-free future ahead for you and a safe return to the game of golf.

Sorry to hear but glad everything went well. Best of luck with your recovery!

Glad everything went well. Work hard on that rehab and stay in touch. Winter is coming up anyway, so it's a good time to take a break and get healed up.

Sorry to hear. Happy that everything went well. Best of luck with your recovery and rehab!

Sorry to hear, best wishes in a speedy recovery .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Get well soon, and do not push things in rehab/PT.

See you on the course next summer!

Glad to hear the procedure went good! Health is the most important thing! Best of luck in the recovery.

Sorry to hear that hopefully you will be back better than ever

Last Friday I underwent an L4/L5 Spinal Fusion, along with the removal of a Synovial Cyst at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. Everything went great, but the recovery takes a while, and it won't be until next Summer some time that I'll be swinging a club again.

Thanks to THP, I'll stay connected to golf during my period of rehab therapy and recuperation.

Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back to pain-free golf!

Listen to your doctor and do not press it!!!!!!!!!!

Glad surgery went well. Rest up and get well soon!

Glad everything went well. Good luck with the recovery. You'll be back out there before you know it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you are out for a while.

Hopefully you come back, and get to play some pain free golf

Hope you heal up well and are able to get back out there. Good luck to you, sir.

Glad that it went well..good luck with rehab!

Hope everything goes well with rehab.

Rehab well and we'll see you on the Links when you're recovered! :D

Always happy to hear that procedures like that went well. The wait until next year may be long but being able to play without pain will be a major plus!

Glad it went well!

Glad to hear that the procedure went well and I hope you recover pain free. Winter is looming so it is a great time to rehab.

Great to hear the surgery came out good. Hope the recovery is quick with no set backs.

Glad to hear the procedure went well. Health is the most important thing! Best of luck in the recovery. Go easy on the PT at first.​

Wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Back