Rank these ethnic food types based on your favorites. 1-6

Italian
Mexican
Chinese
Thai
Japanese
Greek

This is not my ranking

Just had to move Thai down to the bottom.

1. Italian
  2. Mexican
  3. Chinese
  4. Japanese
  5. Greek
  6. Thai

Italian
Mexican
Chinese
Thai
Japanese
Greek

Italian -Good Italian if it is not good it is way down the list
Greek
Mexican
Thai
Japanese
Chinese

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Greek
Japanese
Thai
Mexican
Italian /
Chinese (tied, and highly dependent on quality)

1-Mexican
2-Japanese (sushi primarily)
3-Italian
4-Chinese
5-Thai
6-Greek

Mexican
Japanese (sushi)
Italian
Chinese
Greek
Thai

Italian
Thai
Chinese
Japanese
Greek

Mexican

Mexican
Thai
Chinese
Japanese
Greek
Italian
This is not my ranking

I will never understand the appeal of Italian food. even having gone to Italy this year, it just isn't for me. the list above for everything other than Mexican and Italian is all the "Americanized" version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did this list come from? Where's the Indian, which would be right at the top.

(Indian)

Mexican

Chinese

Thai

Japanese

Italian

Greek

Where did this list come from? Where's the Indian, which would be right at the top.

(Indian)

Mexican

Chinese

Thai

Japanese

Italian

Greek

A list could be 50 deep. I went with 6 that seem fairly common by the reader base.

1. Mexican
2. Chinese
3. Everything else
4. Italian

1. Mexican
2. Chinese
3. Everything else
4. Italian

my wife and I feel that we are in the minority by not "getting" Italian food

It does nothing for me and my wife. The protein can be amazing but everything else is meh. I've just never liked Pasta in any form.

I will rarely go out to get Italian I feel very few restaurants do it well that said if it is good I really really enjoy it. But I can totally see where you and your wife are coming from.

I have to say I don't think there is a group out there that I just push away. They all have some pros and cons for me and loving food the way I do I love to try new things.

It does nothing for me and my wife. The protein can be amazing but everything else is meh. I've just never liked Pasta in any form.

it's homogeneous. every dish is pretty much the same. I suppose you can say that about other cuisine. but for whatever reason Italian food just hits a note for us that doesn't resonate. we were in Rome, Florence and Montalcino earlier this year celebrating our 10 year. we had good food, but nothing earth shattering. it was a lot different than what we get stateside.

I will rarely go out to get Italian I feel very few restaurants do it well that said if it is good I really really enjoy it. But I can totally see where you and your wife are coming from.

I have to say I don't think their is a group out there that I just push away. They all have some pros and cons for me and loving food the way I do I love to try new things.

you're probably right. for the most part we were both probably raised on cheap and poor quality Italian.

the only food I will avoid is Jamaican. jerk and I just don't get along. which is weird because I am so often called a jerk...

Mexican
Italian
Chinese
Thai
Greek
Japanese

for me the order changes with the dish and the quality except for one, mexican is always on the bottom but it's more of a political/illegal immigration issue for me.

Mexican
Japanese
Thai
Chinese
Italian
Greek

Mexican
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Greek
Thai

Italian
Mexican
Chinese
japanese
greek
Thai

if I could I'd eliminate thai altogether on my list.

Mexican
Italian
Chinese
Greek
Japanese
Thai

Italian(2)
Mexican(3)
Chinese (5)
Thai(4)
Japanese (1)
Greek(6)

I would
Love to experience authentic Mexican food. Cause I've only experienced commercialized versions.

Back