Live Driver Testing - Come Join Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is something that is going to be a lot of fun and very cool to be a part of and follow along with. THPers will be getting together for a live testing that includes many new drivers for 2015.

When & Where
Saturday - March 21st 2015
Course - Lake Jovita
Tee Times start at 12pm
Range time starts at 10:30am

How It Will Work
THP will have a bunch of drivers brought to the course in the THP Tour Van as well as the launch monitor for range testing. Then, each foursome will get two drivers to play with and those will change at the turn as you swap out your 2 drivers with the group behind you for their two drivers.

We will be bringing the THP Tour Van out to the course and filling it with some of the latest and greatest gear and you all are welcome to come out and join us. THP will have MANY of the latest drivers involved from most of the major equipment companies and some smaller companies you never get a chance to try in stores.

If you are interested in joining, just post in this thread that you will be coming and we will continually update the 1st post. We do ask that each person be a member of the 2015 Albatross Club. THP has partnered with the amazing organization Folds of Honor for a donation in the name of this community all through the help of the 2015 Albatross Club. For details or signing up, click here.

Afterwards if people want to get together for food and drink, we can make arrangements at the time. Please remember that while golf with THPers is always a blast, we are looking for actual reviews and feedback on the drivers both during the event as well as afterwards.

Come join us and be a part of great fun, wonderful equipment and a round of golf with THPers. All skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. Hope to see some of the local THPers out there with us.

Drivers Available To Test
Srixon Z545
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond
Callaway XR
TaylorMade R15
TaylorMade AeroBurner
Bridgestone J715
Bridgestone J815
Cleveland CG Black (2015 edition)
Cleveland CG Black Custom (2015 edition)
Cobra Fly-Z+
Cobra Fly-Z
Wilson D200
Ping G30 LS Tec
Nike Vapor Speed
Nike Vapor Pro
Nike Vapor Flex

Participants - Updated as they sign up
JB
cpljohnst
Mward
KnightLightPro
rjb01camaross
Pudge
jhoefer99
jim54
Wake
Erky
War Eagle
cjgolf25
Greg Kubiak
Jitzy
Tadashi70
Mongo Smash

Foursomes
cpljohnst
JB
Mongo Smash
Erky

Mward
War Eagle
Tadashi70
Pudge

KnightLightPro
rjb01camaross
jhoefer99
jim54

Wake
cjgolf25
Greg Kubiak
Jitzy

Last edited:
I'm good for the 21st

Going to check on a few things, but should be good for the 21st.

• Admin
Ill be adding names to the participant list as people say they can definitely come. Looking forward to it guys.

Count me in!

I'm in

Have a tournament that day, have fun gents.

Would love to be a part of it, but I've got Pre Cana scheduled for that weekend. Happy wife, happy life.

Now if you have it at either Streamsong or Bellacolina, that would warrant a reschedule!

Ooh, Tampa two weekends in a row? I'll just say I'm interested at this point, gotta see what the boss thinks.

Put me in!!! how about that I'm not a last minute addition!!

I am in

Ooh, Tampa two weekends in a row? I'll just say I'm interested at this point, gotta see what the boss thinks.
I'll pick your arse up and drive you down there if that's what it takes!

I'll pick your arse up and drive you down there if that's what it takes!

You going to be down there for work, or you getting a hotel?

I'm in

You going to be down there for work, or you getting a hotel?
Will leave Friday afternoon after work and get a hotel. I will cover the room for us also if you want to go as I have a ton of Holiday Inn points.

Will leave Friday afternoon after work and get a hotel. I will cover the room for us also if you want to go as I have a ton of Holiday Inn points.

I wouldn't even let you consider doing that without taking something in return. I'll cover gas at the very least, count me in.

I have to see what my sons baseball schedule looks like, I should find out this week sometime what the game schedule is and let you know. I swear my have busier lives than me.

Im in.

Live Driver Testing - Come Join Us

I would like to sign up. Count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back