Which player would you want your daughter to date?

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
For many it would have been Spieth. But now that he's apparently not the choir boy we thought he may have been, perhaps the answer changes. So assume you've got a daughter of appropriate age...who on tour would you feel good about her bringing home? (and maybe for kicks, who's the last person you'd want her to bring home?)

None. Ever haha I don't want to think that far down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, my toddler is 16 months old and she's already holding hands with a kid at daycare. This is the last topic I want to consider right now jajaj

None. Ever haha I don't want to think that far down the road
Dude, my toddler is 16 months old and she's already holding hands with a kid at daycare. This is the last topic I want to consider right now jajaj
Mine is only 9...I get it. If it helps, think of it this way - what player would you want to date your best friend's daughter? :act-up:

He's older now but the only guy that comes to mind for me that might be decently respectable is Matt Kuchar.

Mine is only 9...I get it. If it helps, think of it this way - what player would you want to date your best friend's daughter? :act-up:

He's older now but the only guy that comes to mind for me that might be decently respectable is Matt Kuchar.

Better haha- crazy that you say Kuchar - he dated my best friends cousin before meeting his wife. By all accounts in the family he was wonderful. They were heartbroken when it didn't work out

Kuchar or Snedeker. Both seem like genuinely good guys. But obviously you never know.

No takers on worst option?

My girls are 8 and 6, so they are (hopefully) at least 9 and 11 years off from dating anyone!

TexasHacker34

It's so hard to know what happens in these guys private lives. The nicest one could be a spousal abuser. Based on public persona only, Kuch seems like a really solid due. Ignoring the obvious Tiger pick, DJ would probably be near the bottom for me.

My future daughter, if applicable, will never date anyone :beat-up:

My future daughter, if applicable, will never date anyone :beat-up:

Oh man I can't wait for this. Honey Badger just don't give a *^%#

Who really knows, but I'd be ok with Kuchar, Snedeker, or Gmac. I'm unsure of any millionaire in their 20s haha.

Worst would be DJ IMO.

Im thinking many of them.
Some serious spousal support is headed their way in the future.:D

Matt Kuchar!

It's just scary to picture my 1 year old little girl ever marrying someone.

I'm in agreement on this. my 4 year old is already planning her wedding… All I know is, when she does bring any boy home to meet me, I'll be ready, sitting at the table, cleaning my gun slowly and methodically, and simply say so you'll be home by 9:30? Well at least thats kind of how it plays out in my head. I would definitely try to make sure the kid was afraid of hurting her thats for sure!

My daughter is never dating anyone. Ever. Period.

We are good down in the south GA sticks. No dating service needed.

I certainly wouldn't want my daughters dating any pro golfer that has to be out of town 30+ weeks each year.

Back