RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
Is there a golf glove out there that feel is better than all the others?

For me it is Foot Joy, how about you???

Callaway Dawn Patrol has been by far the best bang for the buck for me.

Up until this week, I'd never played with a glove. I have two that I've marked for proper grip alignment now thanks to the PGA Tour Academy lessons. I guess I'll play with one of those until they wear out. Jury is still out though.

Hirzl control or Hirzl Feel. I've tried them at the range and they are fantastic.

In no order these are the gloves I like the feel most

bridgestone tour premium
ua tour strikeskin tour
fj sofjoy

Last November I bought a pair of Callaway Thermal grip gloves thinking I would just play then for the winter cold. Ended up using just the left one until last week when I finally wore a hole in it. It lasted 40+ rounds and numerous range/backyard sessions. I replaced it with a FJ weathersof for my last round. It feels good but when it gets cold I'll get another of the Callaway.

I used Footjoy weathersoft for years. Recently I tried a Callaway Dawn Patrol. I sweat a lot and I wear wrist bands now. But after a few holes, my hands would slide inside the weathersoft. With the Dawn patrol, there is no slip.

Used to wear a glove all the time (usually Footjoy). Tried without about 15 years ago and haven't used one since. On a few occasions I've put one on when it rained, and it feels weird. It feels like I lose an important part of my connection to the club. I doubt that I'll ever wear one again on a regular basis.

I prefer a glove that is all or mostly leather, after that I look for value.

Callaway Dawn Patrol has been by far the best bang for the buck for me.

This is one of my go-to's. I also like the MG Golf gloves for the price.

We got a couple Srixon gloves at the ShortGame Shootout. They are super comfortable and durable. I've always been a Nike glove guy because they seem to last longer than anything else I've tried and don't break the bank, but I might have to keep looking at Srixon going forward.

Hirzl Control. Sweat is no big deal, they actually grip better if damp.

I really like the FJ F3's. I think they are phasing out. I bought 10 pairs a few months ago. My all time favorite were the FJ Spydr's. They lasted forever, I guess that's why FJ stopped making them.

FJ Weathersoft.

Just one glove? Not for me, but I do have a few favorite. The new Srixon premium cabretta was a big eye opener for me at the cleveland short game event. I'm a huge fan of them now. Other than that the bridgestone tour premium is my favorite. The callaway dawn patrol might have the best durabillity I have ever seen though for a premium feeling glove. Used one pretty heavily for nearly a year and it still doesn't have any rips or heavy wear spots.

I've typically played with a Nike glove, as that was what was in the pro shop at my first lesson. When I was getting ready to tee off with a wind chill of 38* back in March, I got a Titleist glove for my right hand, and that is considerable softer. I've not tried any other brands thus far.

FJ Sofjoys here, a buddy of mine gave me a new TM glove the other day. It was like wearing LL Bean winter gloves!

Last edited:
I like the feel of the MG DynaGrip Elite gloves. They are cabretta, inexpensive ($13.95 but you get a free on for each one you buy), feel great, and wear very well for me. I usally buy three (and they send me 6) at a time and they last me at least six months and I play 5 days per week.

Bridgestone tour premium way more durable than the callaway ones i previously owned

I dunno I usually just use ones that are within a budget of no more than $15.00. better if they are less, but My favorite glove I had was a nike glove that had nice leather, and expandable flexible breathable fabric on the joints of the fingers and knuckles and a built up padded area on the palm. it was a nice one.

I like the feel of the MG DynaGrip Elite gloves. They are cabretta, inexpensive ($13.95 but you get a free on for each one you buy), feel great, and wear very well for me. I usally buy three (and they send me 6) at a time and they last me at least six months and I play 5 days per week.

I'm with you on the MG gloves. That's all I wear and I also play about 5 days a week. I just ordered 4 more which should hold me for the rest of the season.

The Zero Friction gloves are my favorite. I've had a difficult time finding a glove that fits me well, and these one size fits all offering work well. As a bonus, they have lasted longer than any other glove I've tried.

I use a Footjoy GTXtreme glove. It's seemingly available everywhere in the world except North America.

I'm a fan of Titleist gloves. It's the only Titleist gear I own though

This is my custom signature

Back