I've always used the StaSofs but just tried a Titleist "Players" glove and love it so far. I am going to start using those.

I like the Hirzl Control gloves too.....they last about 3 times as long in the Texas heat as any other glove I have tried.

Bridgestone Tour and Hirzl have been my favorites, but they are hard to come by unless ordered on line. Had to pick up some FJ weather soft yesterday, and Zero Friction. I am trying the Zero Friction now. Not that impressed with the Zero Friction after two range sessions.

I tried some new Adidas Exert gloves and really like them. I tried gloves that didn't have the thumb and palm pads but wore them out quick. The Nike's and Adidas ones with the padded palms work well for me.

I ripped my FJ weather soft glove today, along the thumb seam. Never had that happen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FJ SoftJoy

My hands sweat a lot and I've recently started wearing a FootJoy rain glove. And I love it.

I'll only wear the Taylormade Tour Preferred. Have a white one, and have a black one, and buy new ones each month.

I've been playing the FJ StaSof this past year and really like it.

My hands sweat a lot and I've recently started wearing a FootJoy rain glove. And I love it.
Have to admit I had to try this today. When I got to the range and went to get a glove out, I see my rain gloves in there. After warming up for about 15 minutes, I threw on the rain glove.
Very impressed with the results. I could definitely see playing with this glove in humid conditions, like here in Miami.
The glove is NOT TO thick that I lose feeling of the club.
I will keep this in my on the hot humid days.

Picked these up last week and will try soon.

7767e75331e597df617f5ab57f69f3a1.jpg

I've been using the newer under Armour gloves and they seem to last a while. The leather is also nice and provides good grip.

Last year Costco sold Callaway gloves. 3 pack for $15 or so. Good gloves except when putting on during a hot day. Tore every one. This year our Costco has Taylor made gloves. Much better gloves for the same price. Very durable.

I tried those. It didn't last long at all. Maybe 3 rounds. Then it got slick as ****. I even keep them in a zip log bag to preserve them and keep them from drying out. That did nothing for this glove.

I use the callaway x-spann love the snug fit and they last a long time

I bought two Under Armour gloves. One lasted 6 holes. I posted a pic on twitter and they sent me a new one. They seem to have to same kind of durability as titleist gloves to me. Not quite as long lasting as Callaway Dawn Patrol, but better than some.

Titleist Players Flex

I usually get about ten rounds out of this glove, last better than the more expense Players glove about 6 rounds. Both glove have great feel for me.

I tried those. It didn't last long at all. Maybe 3 rounds. Then it got slick as ****. I even keep them in a zip log bag to preserve them and keep them from drying out. That did nothing for this glove.

I will look for this as I like my gloves tight and with some tack.

I've been using the Callaway X-Spann and the Taylormade whatchamacallit with the reinforced thumb pad.

Both are great and last a long time.

I bought two Under Armour gloves. One lasted 6 holes. I posted a pic on twitter and they sent me a new one. They seem to have to same kind of durability as titleist gloves to me. Not quite as long lasting as Callaway Dawn Patrol, but better than some.

Got about 6 rounds in with the one glove and I really like 'em. Leather is still in good condition, not slick and none of the seams are coming unstitched. I just keep it attached on my bag handle when I'm done so no special care. I was worried after reading what you boys had to say but so far it's holding up.

Played with my dad on the weekend he went through 2 Snake Eyes gloves last year he played the entire season with a Hirzl I got for him, looks like you get what you pay for.

I'm a big fan of Titleist's Perma Soft and Players gloves. They fit amazing on my small baby hands and are very durable.

Fit 39. It's from Japan I guess. I've tried the other brands and unfortunately they don't last very long with me.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Callaway Dawn Patrol for me.

I rotate through gloves but aside from unsightly sweat stains I've been using the same two for 2-3 months and I play 2-3 times every weekend and a couple of range sessions during the week.

I bought 2 of these and I'm still on my first glove. Very durable and still feels great. No slip as of yet. Impressed.

I bought 2 of these and I'm still on my first glove. Very durable and still feels great. No slip as of yet. Impressed.

These are leather?

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

Back