I go back and forth between Callaway and Footjoy but if I was forced to pick just one I'd go with Footjoy. It seems to hold longer than other gloves to me.

Good suggestions here, I've always used FJ but will switch next purchase, I hate how the FJ fingers have slack, I know they have to do this to fit most hands but would prefer a tighter fit length-wise.

My choice, real leather regardless of brand unless they're too thick. I lean on FJ but like the thinner Titleist. I like what I read (above) about the Callaway Dawn Patrol, I'll have to give it a try. After all, can't have too many gloves (7, 4 are new) in the bag; right?

I moved over to these last year and really like them compared to others I have tried

6aa8ab73ae84eceefd44f750ad3cd756.jpg

They wear well and don't stretch out of shape easily like some others I have tried

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of the Puma Pro Performance leather glove just the best glove I've used.

Iv been on the fence about trying some of the more expensive premium gloves but I haven't bitten the bullet yet. Im not sure if a glove is worth the 30 bucks or if it would wear out just as fast as a 10 dollar glove.

I found that SnakeEyes gloves work well for several rounds so for the price they are a good buy. I noticed they tend to stretch out rather than wear through.

I would love to get into going gloveless. My hands don't sweat much so Im not worried about slipping. Its just more of a comfort thing at this point.

I'm a big fan of the Puma Pro Performance leather glove just the best glove I've used.
So I'm more for durability than feel and just to avoid blisters. How do these hold up?

So I'm more for durability than feel and just to avoid blisters. How do these hold up?

I've used the one glove for about 10 rounds now and it's holding up great and the best part is it stays pretty snug I've had others that start stretching out but this one has been very solid and the fit was fantastic I'm a cadet ML

I've been using the UA gloves and they are pretty good for feel and durability. Current glove has 1 round and two range sessions where I've hit 300 balls and still in great shape.

I've been using the UA gloves and they are pretty good for feel and durability. Current glove has 1 round and two range sessions where I've hit 300 balls and still in great shape.

I have also been using the under armour gloves and really have no complaints against them. I feel that are as good and last as long as the more expensive titleist gloves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used the one glove for about 10 rounds now and it's holding up great and the best part is it stays pretty snug I've had others that start stretching out but this one has been very solid and the fit was fantastic I'm a cadet ML
Another dumb question...what does "cadet" mean?

I have also been using the under armour gloves and really have no complaints against them. I feel that are as good and last as long as the more expensive titleist gloves.

The Titleist gloves have been made my favorites for a long time but I agree the UA are right there with them.

The Titleist gloves have been made my favorites for a long time but I agree the UA are right there with them.

Ya I like them. I've been using the cheaper UA glove (I can't remember the name). I actually like those ones a little better then the expensive UA glove.

Ya I like them. I've been using the cheaper UA glove (I can't remember the name). I actually like those ones a little better then the expensive UA glove.

I was using that one for my range sessions and the tour skin for my rounds but had the cheaper one on for my round yesterday. Both very good

I was using that one for my range sessions and the tour skin for my rounds but had the cheaper one on for my round yesterday. Both very good

Noticed the camouflage ones I liked were on sale for $20 on UA site. Still really like these.

Ive been on and off with a glove for the past year. I dont see many players without which makes me feel I should play with one, but then again if I wipe hands and grip before a shot, I feel perfectly comfortable. Who knows lol

Was able to get a good deal on some FJ CabrettaSof and Nike Tech Extreme V, so I stocked up on these. Feel with both is excellent, but I don't think there really are bad gloves in the higher-end of the market. The only ones I really don't like are the Titleist Players gloves, as durability is a big issue with those for me. They usually last a maximum of 2 rounds before they tear.

I feel like my swing is better when I'm not wearing a glove. I'd like to try and find one that isn't too beefy but still works well.

Just bought 3 UA Camo's off the UA site for $20 each. Might be the last of these StrikeSkins as I didn't see them in the PGA store anymore.

I still contend the 4 pack of leather Callaway gloves for 24.99 on Costco website is unmatched for quality, feel and durability. As close to Dawn Patrol as I have found and fit it almost exact.

Back