I still contend the 4 pack of leather Callaway gloves for 24.99 on Costco website is unmatched for quality, feel and durability. As close to Dawn Patrol as I have found and fit it almost exact.

I got those awhile back and I found them just way too loose for my hand. I really like a tight fit and usually a ML does the trick. When I put them on they felt great but after a few holes I guess the leather started to expand some and my hand was all over the place in them. Costco use to sell an older version of this glove last year and they came in a 3 pack for $15. These were perfect and I loved them! But me and these newer ones just don't get along. Stinks cause I love the price.

I don't know if its mentioned in the thread but I' tried so many and now been settled on "Zero Frction" gloves. I find the one size fits all works well for me. Plus its one the only gloves (with all the mesh) that keeps my hand from sweating. It has imo great grip and it feels good too. The one draw back is that thyey don't last too long. The leather ones are better than the non leather ones but still wish they would last a little longer. That being said I usually find a decent price on ebay and buy a couple at a time. I just like them too much (at least for now)

Back