SeeMore Putters Thread

SeeMore Putters Thread

What color did you go with?

I went with pink since she's a lady and pink is Terra's favorite color. Grip hasn't showed up yet. So, as soon as it does I will install it and post updated pics. From where she was grabbing her other putter, I'm guessing I will be cutting it down to about 32"-33".

Anyone have any ideas on how I can figure exactly what length to cut it to, with out her figuring out what I'm trying to measure???

Dev, the Pink Patent cover came today! I owe you dude. No if ands or buts about it! Thanks again!

I went with pink since she's a lady and pink is Terra's favorite color. Grip hasn't showed up yet. So, as soon as it does I will install it and post updated pics. From where she was grabbing her other putter, I'm guessing I will be cutting it down to about 32"-33".

Anyone have any ideas on how I can figure exactly what length to cut it to, with out her figuring out what I'm trying to measure???

Dev, the Pink Patent cover came today! I owe you dude. No if ands or buts about it! Thanks again!

I would say if you aren't sure and if you're between lengths go with the longer one. You can always grip down on a putter, it's kind of hard to grip up though.

The mFGP was in the bag today and it rolled SO well. It's going to be interesting to see which seemore wins the 2015 bag spot.

You got to play today? On a sim?? How many putts you have?

Nope.. played at the home course. Got 9 in.

Finished with 13 putts.

Nice! Got about 6" of snow here. No playing except on sim. Boo hoo 13 putts is good! Do the same on back and it's 26 total.

Went back to my Rife mallet today to see if my putting would be better than the SeeMore, and boy it sure wasn't. My speed was worse, I couldn't hit anything hard enough. I think I may stick with the Si4 my next couple rounds and see how it goes. I had some issues with line with the Si4, to be expected with a new putter, but my speed was better - even if I hit a couple too hard, at least I got them all to the hole. I was serially slow today.

The mFGP was in the bag today and it rolled SO well. It's going to be interesting to see which seemore wins the 2015 bag spot.
The putt on 9 was a statement for sure. little left to righter from about 20 feet.

Uphill 9i from 122 to like 8 feet. Burned edge on birdie....story of the day.

You are actually considering kicking the m7 PR to the back-up role? Say it isn't so! Hope to get mine back soon.

Dear HT, I love you.

I'm pretty sneaky with this one. I like it a lot.

It's January buddy -- Weird things happen in January.

When everything thaws out and reality kicks in, my guess is there will be no competition for that 2015 spot.

Did one of you guys grab that awesome deal on that m3 on eBay?

Did one of you guys grab that awesome deal on that m3 on eBay?

Not I. I actually had one at one time that I got for about $50. Ended up selling it for a nice profit to fund another SeeMore purchase.

Not I. I actually had one at one time that I got for about $50. Ended up selling it for a nice profit to fund another SeeMore purchase.

Nice. I love finding deals like that. $85 for that putter still isn't a bad deal. I just remember the one that I had that I sold to James didn't fit my eye at all.

Other than the small mallet mFGP2, mallets and me never have been a match made in heaven. I saw that m3 this morning at that price and thought about it for a fleeting moment. If it had been a year ago, I would have hit the buy it now button in a heartbeat! lol

Other than the small mallet mFGP2, mallets and me never have been a match made in heaven. I saw that m3 this morning at that price and thought about it for a fleeting moment. If it had been a year ago, I would have hit the buy it now button in a heartbeat! lol
Love me some mid mallets like the m3 and mfgp2, but the world of the m5 and m5x mallets are just too much for me.

This though....
a012412ff47e1803ef18d0fe169cd9bb.jpg

Best of all world's. I'd felt guilty rolling the #7 CS whp as well as I do, but I'm just as lethal with the this one I think, lots of putts that I really thought were going to fall yesterday. I love it.

I'd love to roll one of these one of these days, but being a bargain Seemore-er, I'll just have to see what comes up.

I still have a lot of experimenting left to do to find the perfect putter, but I am starting to lean more away from blades towards mallets, but I'm still willing to give anything a whirl.

To any of you guys who have sent their SeeMore back to Tennessee, around how much would it cost for them to counter balance it? Im looking for a little more weight in the head of mine, and I think counterbalancing might be the way to go

To any of you guys who have sent their SeeMore back to Tennessee, around how much would it cost for them to counter balance it? Im looking for a little more weight in the head of mine, and I think counterbalancing might be the way to go

I believe its 50, includes new grip, loft/lie, weight, shaft though. IIRC.

I believe its 50, includes new grip, loft/lie, weight, shaft though. IIRC.

That's what my last rebuild was. Drop them a line at info@seemore.com and see what they tell you. You never know when Alex is feeling generous, just tell them you're from THP!

Just picked up a SeeMore from twentytwomonk today super excited to try that bad boy out!

Just picked up a SeeMore from twentytwomonk today super excited to try that bad boy out!

I think you're really gonna like that putter. I love the finish they put on those. And that SuperStroke 2.0 was just about perfect for me. I'm gonna have to grab another for my m5.

Back