The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me too, man. I've said it before, what I WANT to do, won't pay the bills unless we get out of this house and pay off a couple bills. Sure, the pay will come back at some point, but I'd be starting over...but happier.

OR, I continue on the current path, doing desk work that is mundane and often not very exciting, but can lead to a nice paycheck in the not-so-distant future.
I've actually been contacted about a job that will probably open up this December. Would be a 30% raise, and foreign travel to boot! So seeing that it's hard to look backwards. I guess I'll have to live with mundane and paying the bills off.

I love the job not the politics of it, also I'm not sure what path I want to go besides finish out my time.

That's a tough spot to be in man, hopefully that job works out.

Edit: tell your boy to call me if he's still interested

Edit: tell your boy to call me if he's still interested
Oh man is he interested. He's gone to the gym six days a week since grabbing the application. He's really worried about the silly run. But he has lost some weight and gotten more defined in the major muscle groups. I think he really wants this to work out.

Hey, so, guess who just realized after being a member here for TWO YEARS that the THP exclamation point logo is actually a ball landing onto a green?

Maybe my wife's been right all these years and I really am THAT unobservant...

Guess who just figured that out after reading your post...

But I've only been here one year so I've got that going for me. :wink:

Bam that looks good.

1207cbc6631c68b71ba7b71617d4b61f.jpg

Bam that looks good.

1207cbc6631c68b71ba7b71617d4b61f.jpg

As soon as my arrives my laptop will no longer be naked.

Can't say the same for myself though.

Oh man is he interested. He's gone to the gym six days a week since grabbing the application. He's really worried about the silly run. But he has lost some weight and gotten more defined in the major muscle groups. I think he really wants this to work out.

Good deal, I felt bad the day he called me was just bad timing poor weather, roads and service.

Sounds like I may have lit a little fire under his butt with our short conversation though which is a good thing. I'll help him anyway I can just let me know.

Am I the only one that ever read posts in their heads in the voice of the poster if you have me them?

Someone say gummy bears?

That was fun. But they didn't soak in the vodka as well as I had hoped. Still yummy though.

Remember arriving at the hotel and getting out of the car? LMAO

Am I the only one that ever read posts in their heads in the voice of the poster if you have me them?
Sometimes, but I DO have this thing where when I see Mward's name pop up, it makes me remember that horrific night in a hotel room in Atlanta.

Sometimes, but I DO have this thing where when I see Mward's name pop up, it makes me remember that horrific night in a hotel room in Atlanta.
So glad I left that room before the heavy arty started falling.

Only for the people I know. Otherwise, everyone sounds like Billy Dee Williams in my head. For the really outrageous posts I plug in Bobcat Goldthwait's voice.

You didnt know it either?

It would be interesting to see a pole on how many of us really did know that. If everyone would be honest. I'm hoping the answer wools be a lot more than just me and cookie. Although that's good company to be in.

I'm giving Russ a pass as he actually did discover it on his own.

haha not at all! I do that with #cookies posts all the time

Yep. It's particularly fun to read CJ's posts. I also picture him holding that jug of moonshine (ha I say that because I didn't try whatever it was) in the game room At PGA.

SaA

Kurt Busch claims that his wife is a trained assassin. AWESOME!

Busch and his attorney, Rusty Hardin, have staunchly denied the accusations and cast Driscoll, who runs the Armed Forces Foundation and her own defense company, as a jilted lover who wants to destroy Busch's reputation. They have argued that Driscoll, who Busch claimed is a trained assassin deployed on many missions, was never physically abused.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...Rss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomsports-topstories
I read this earlier, and have NO CLUE what to think. I mean, he sounds crazy. But if he's right, it could explain A LOT about my ex....

LMAO....nope. But now it's as obvious as anything.

I will now look upon the logo in a whole new light!
I too, had NO IDEA.

Not only do I hear their voice, I see their faces as well. Or in TOAD's case, I hear his voice as I picture him crawling out of a bunker on his hands and knees. The Georgia Boys with those accents are my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back