Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Today's #THPLegacy prep? Well first, congratulations to jhoefer and The Papa. Second, more Morgan Cup youtube video coverage (seriously, it's kind of addicting to watch, even multiple times). Third, I have begun discussing a lesson/prep plan with my golf instructor.

~Rock

Today's #THPLegacy prep? Well first, congratulations to jhoefer and The Papa. Second, more Morgan Cup youtube video coverage (seriously, it's kind of addicting to watch, even multiple times). Third, I have begun discussing a lesson/prep plan with my golf instructor.

~Rock

Any tips on how you prepared for being picked? Any lucky superstitions that brought you good luck?

Haha, semi kidding. Gotta try to snag one of these last 12 spots!

Any tips on how you prepared for being picked? Any lucky superstitions that brought you good luck?

Haha, semi kidding. Gotta try to snag one of these last 12 spots!
I prayed for Ohio State, but im guessing it was mere coincidence.

~Rock

12 spots left.

I refuse to give up!

Only 25% of the field is filled...there are lots of spots up for grabs.

I didn't get this contest, Congrats again to the two who got in, but spending the last 1.5 hours in the basement on the putting green imagining I was playing in it made my practice so much more intense and fun! If my name is called, for which ever Capt. I may get, I'm going to be ready to make my #THPlegacy.

~Rock

The MC coverage really is great. I've watched it a couple times myself. The volunteers did a great job

Create a #THPLegacy this year, or die trying. Ok, well at least severely injure myself.

Just in case...
0a5a7330ec1aff242678a8101d265d37.jpg

Love that tee shot. Really never got that chance to hit it under any pressure however. I would have liked that chance.

Love that tee shot. Really never got that chance to hit it under any pressure however. I would have liked that chance.
Under pressure I had that chance 3 times I believe. Against Cookie/Chunky, against War Eagle, and then against Jordan and Christian. Hit it every time.

The problem with this practice is I don't get to walk up the fairway.

Hmm +6 sounds like an "A" player to me

One of my favorite moments out of every THP Event I have ever hosted.
Then followed by me strangling house cats as people were below.

It's intense under pressure. Pretty much need to commit to your shot shape and don't vary from it at the top of your swing or you're wet or OB.

7 pars 2 triples

You mean someone different than your THP Championship partner?

Contest #3 rolls out this weekend.

Contest #3 hell yeah

Saweet! Been working on my putting, hoping to get in the Sim a couple of times this week to work on my Legacy/game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Contest #3 hell yeah

Interesting. When he posted that, I was chipping in the living room with my Wilson wedge. Coincidence? Let's hope not

Back