Contest #2 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

congrats guys

Hearty Congratulations guys! Fasten your seatbelts!

JM

Congrats guys! Enjoy!

Congratulations guys!! Enjoy every second.

Congrats guys! You're going to love it!

Congrats guys!

congrats guys!

Congrats!

Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done guys! Always awesome when first timers get to play in such fun THP events!

Congrats guys you are going to have a blast

Congrats guys!!

Congrats guys!!! So happy for you both!!

Congrats guys!

awesome! congrats fellas!!!

Awesome! Congrats you two! First timers at a big THP event...man I cant wait to follow along with your experiences!

Congrats guys!

Awesome! Congrats you two! First timers at a big THP event...man I cant wait to follow along with your experiences!

Well it's been 8 hours at work since I found out and I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!! Still in shock really. I couldn't put a 3'er in the cup if my life depended on it right now because my hands are so jittery with nerves LOL! I have a lot of work to do and I want to make my captain and team proud... regardless of who it is! I can't wait to meet my team and all the guys who get this opportunity! WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Congrats Papa. If you ever needed that subtle jolt to make you want to work on the game, #THPLegacy is it.

Congrats Papa. If you ever needed that subtle jolt to make you want to work on the game, #THPLegacy is it.

Jolt? I think getting hit by a Mack truck and still standing afterwards describes more the feeling of awe I'm in right now!

Congrats to both of you guys! Your in for a hell of a ride. #THPLegacy is going to be legendary! Do work boys, no holding back.

Congrats guys! The event of a lifetime. Give it all you got.

Back