Most Stylish/Best-Looking Golf Shoe?

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
What is your vote for the most-stylish/best-looking golf shoe right now? Personally, I like a more traditional golf shoe with some style:

I'm a big fan of the Footjoy City:

1028377-aeu.jpg

Not completely traditional but close. The Footjoy DNA:

footjoygolfshoesdna53418whitegreen.jpg

I second the City shoe. I would take them in white, though.

Also love the Icons

images

I'm liking the new Pure 360's.
Q46946_zoom_D.jpg

Q46661_zoom_D.jpg

I love the Icons as well. It was my 3rd choice.

I second the Pure 360's. The white/ silver are the perfect blend of classy look with athletic tech, IMHO. Unfortunately, they aren't nearly my most comfortable shoes, though.

For strictly looks I love the older footjoy classics dry premiers, just beautiful with exotic skins.

I know its not a popular choice, but I love my adicross tour
adidas-adicross-tour-golf-shoe

Favorite shoe to date. Comfort, looks and everything.

adidas-golf-gripmore_feature.jpg

There are so many great looking shoes like the icons and Lunar claytons, which I love. But since I live in FL I would virtually never wear them. For me the Lunar Controls are the best looking shoes with shorts.

Callaway Apex Tour:
mens-callaway-apex-tour-golf-shoes-528-01.jpg

Puma BioFusion Tour:
Biofusion.jpg

There are so many great looking shoes like the icons and Lunar claytons, which I love. But since I live in FL I would virtually never wear them. For me the Lunar Controls are the best looking shoes with shorts.

That's how I feel about a lot of shoes. Much as I love wingtips, I know there's only about a 6 week window where I really have to wear trousers out here.

I know its not a popular choice, but I love my adicross tour
adidas-adicross-tour-golf-shoe

I got the white ones and love them. Amazon has the blue one cheap right now and I'm thinking of getting them.

That's how I feel about a lot of shoes. Much as I love wingtips, I know there's only about a 6 week window where I really have to wear trousers out here.

I'm the opposite. I have a short window in the summer where I can wear shorts comfortably - especially since I tee off the first tee time. I've learned to embrace wearing golf pants.

I got the white ones and love them. Amazon has the blue one cheap right now and I'm thinking of getting them.

I have the black and brown ones, but I wish I could find the blues in my size for a reasonable price

Big fan of these and they're comfortable too!

puma_biodrive_golf_shoes_2015_tradewinds_white_175.jpg

Honestly I have tried golf shoes from almost every brand and my all time favorites are FJ DNA's and FJ Icon Shield Tips. IMO the DNA's are a great mix of classy, but still sporty. Also Adidas adiPure's were another very classy golf shoe I liked as well.

Last edited:
I'm the opposite. I have a short window in the summer where I can wear shorts comfortably - especially since I tee off the first tee time. I've learned to embrace wearing golf pants.

Yeah, I called Ft. Lewis home for a couple years. Lovely area. The 45 minutes of summer y'all get is so nice. Surprised you ask about most stylish; most waterproof has gotta be top priority for you!

BioFusion Tours.

I'm a huge Ecco Wingtip fan when it comes to style

141514_01705_Ecco_Men_Tour_Golf_Hybrid_Wingtip_Walnut_Oxford_01-290x300.jpg

My white/orange Amp Cell Fusions are the most comfortable shoes I found when I needed a new pair but I might try to find some Biofusion shoes in a different colour scheme as a backup pair if they are cheap now

Back