Bridgestone J15 Forged Wedges Preview

wow wow wow. I see some Buckeye shafts on that new black finish again. Yep...

Have been planning to replace my RTX1.0 with the 2.0 but the look of these have that as a maybe now. I haven't found a wedge that i like better than Cleveland, but Bridgestone might have changed that. Is it next Saturday yet?

I'll take 3. Excited about these wedges.

Great looking black wedge, subtle design accents, looks like a great successor for them.

Certainly not as good looking as the J40. But, I am intrigued.

Really nice look, I hope to find these somewhere to try out.

The J40's helped me so much that these are a must try. Interesting info about the Grooves Dev. Yeah, I've been in the rough :act-up:

JM

Love the looks of and what I am reading about these wedges. Price point is quite nice as well.

I uttered the words "I don't need any new clubs this year" just last night, and now these come out.

Oops.

These look alot like some Nikes from recent memories

Very pretty wedges for sure. They look very sharp and I'm also curious about that new sole they have. I thought their previous one was phenomenal so an improvement would be very interesting.

I am so content with my J40's that I'm oddly not super excited by these.

These are great looking wedges! Cant wait to put them up against my rtx2.0 cb next week

Effing gorgeous. I will have them in my bag at some point

I'm excited about these, but they are a step backwards in the looks department for sure.

Love that it shows how different we all are, to me these look 100 times better than the last wedges, but I fully get those that aren't feeling the same. Its why I love golf gear, everyone has their own particular taste!

I like lefties are getting love but these lofts aren't going to work with my current bag unfortunately.

Bridgestone J15 Forged Wedges Preview

I am in the market for wedges and can not wait to hit these next week. Some of you have played with me and have seen how inconsistent I am in my short game. The forgivness and heel design have me very excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad they offer a 50 degree version, that helps since they don't make a GW. I want to see the sole and how it reacts, I was a big fan of the soles on the J40 wedges. Oh and going Satin instead of Chrome that's a win in my book too.

j40 wedges are great. As always these will probably look better in person, considering the cartoonish quality of these photos, still dont understand why bridgestone cant release leftie stuff on feb.1. count me unimpressed with the rollout of this new line.

These will be the first clubs I seek out on the range at Mission Inn next weekend at the THP/Bridgestone event. I like the look, and the groove design has me curious. I'm not a big spinner of the ball with wedges. Maybe these will help.

These will be the first clubs I seek out on the range at Mission Inn next weekend at the THP/Bridgestone event. I like the look, and the groove design has me curious.
Quoted for truth - I will be the guy next to you!

Bridgestone is bringing it this year. I tried to wait for these but ended up caving in for something else but these wedges are one of the things I was most looking forward to seeing this year.

I'd prefer the satin finish, but I will give them a whirl. I've been contemplating a different wedge setup, so the 58* could work.

I just want to know these will be better than my j40 wedges.

Back