SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks all. Pretty pumped about the number on the tri, and the HT is going straight in the bag this weekend.

Finally got a brown PR cover to go with all the red ones too! lol
That HT looks WAY more badass than I remember. And I also LOVE the brown PR cover. I don't know how they decipher which one they send you, but I'm glad I got the brown one.

That HT looks WAY more badass than I remember. And I also LOVE the brown PR cover. I don't know how they decipher which one they send you, but I'm glad I got the brown one.

I finally asked on this one, I never did before and kept getting red LOL.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Russel Knox sporting the giant fgp.

Last edited:
This z3c...yep. I believe the counterbalanced X2 gets here tomorrow or Saturday, but man this thing will be hard to knock off.

IMG_0597_zps530c6db4.jpg
IMG_0595_zps91cfa7ff.jpg

I noticed Russell Knox rolling a SeeMore at the Sony Open. How long has he had that in the bag?

This z3c...yep. I believe the counterbalanced X2 gets here tomorrow or Saturday, but man this thing will be hard to knock off.

IMG_0597_zps530c6db4.jpg
IMG_0595_zps91cfa7ff.jpg

I do believe I have seen that z3c before.... Hope it serves you well buddy!

I do believe I have seen that z3c before.... Hope it serves you well buddy!

It's found a nice loving home! This thing makes putting so much fun. Just rolls straight down the line and feels so good.

I noticed Russell Knox rolling a SeeMore at the Sony Open. How long has he had that in the bag?
He rolled one last year for sure. Not sure about prior to that.

There is another thread about the Giant FGP which hasn't been released yet. This is the one that Knox is playing with this week (he lipped out his last putt on 18 but shot -4 yesterday).

Began last year I believe with a Tour mfgp and this week it's the giant.

Why go to the course with just one? Who wants the spot in the bag? Two days of golf will tell!
b7372f8f6b8747c8e2e2a630db35a0e4.jpg

Why go to the course with just one? Who wants the spot in the bag? Two days of golf will tell!

decisions, decisions, decisions......

I want a Giant FGP in a bad way.

I hear that Vegas put this on their sports betting board. The wise guys are loading up on the DF in early betting.

I hear that Vegas put this on their sports betting board. The wise guys are loading up on the DF in early betting.

He does love that mFGP2, though. I'm going mFGP HF for the win.

Haha! One thing I am VERY IN on though is they all need lime paintfill STAT.

Info received today in an email from SeeMore promoting their PGA Show booth:

SeeMore launches the NEW Original Milled Series in 2015.

5 new and improved putters all black at address, with enhanced milling of the face, finished with new cosmetics and a beautiful chrome sole. The new Original Series includes the Original FGP, Original FGP mallet, Pure Center Blade, Si3 and Si5, offering the perfect look for every golfer’s eye. Retail is $170. Available March and April in golf shops everywhere.

Corona Del Mar (CDM) Series

The Corona Del Mar (CDM) Series adds 2 new insert putters to the lineup in 2015 – the FGP and FGP deep flange join the x2, x3 and x4. All 5 offerings in the Corona Del Mar feature a lightweight TPU insert for enhanced feel and balance.

whatever does not make it into your bag, I am certain would fit into a slot into my bag very easily :p

whatever does not make it into your bag, I am certain would fit into a slot into my bag very easily
Haha, they'd be belly putters for you brother! I do have a fun one I haven't extended yet you can roll tomorrow if you want... It has copper...

Haha, they'd be belly putters for you brother! I do have a fun one I haven't extended yet you can roll tomorrow if you want... It has copper...
I was going to say your putters are probably long than I am tall :D
I am actually loving my si3 it's not as flashy as a lot of putters but it sure rolls good

I was going to say your putters are probably long than I am tall :D
I am actually loving my si3 it's not as flashy as a lot of putters but it sure rolls good
Gonna bring a couple toys for you to try tomorrow. That si3 is a TREMENDOUS putter buddy.

5 new and improved putters all black at address, with enhanced milling of the face, finished with new cosmetics and a beautiful chrome sole. The new Original Series includes the Original FGP, Original FGP mallet, Pure Center Blade, Si3 and Si5, offering the perfect look for every golfer’s eye. Retail is $170. Available March and April in golf shops everywhere.

The Corona Del Mar (CDM) Series adds 2 new insert putters to the lineup in 2015 – the FGP and FGP deep flange join the x2, x3 and x4. All 5 offerings in the Corona Del Mar feature a lightweight TPU insert for enhanced feel and balance.

Why are you doing this to me...a deep flange with that TPU insert??? Get out of here!

that is great! any mention of LH products in that email?

Why are you doing this to me...a deep flange with that TPU insert??? Get out of here!
Once you start buying SeeMores, you can never stop!

Back