The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

Looks like we have a small WNY "reunion" going on next weekend.

Quick Announcement

This event has a lot of first timers, so I thought I would put one thing out there that will help us. When you introduce yourself, it is fine to give your real name, most will call you that, but also include your forum name. This will help put a face with a name and has a better chance of being remembered (both real and forum). Thanks guys and while there is a lot to cover between now and then (PGA Show), we are excited to see everybody next week.

As a certifiable range rat, and as I see more Bridgestone club review threads pop up, I WANT TO HIT IT ALL !!! Really looking forward to a great weekend w/ everyone..

Nice man. I'm from Greece. No east side, west side battled this weekend. Graduated from Athena in 97.

What a great weekend we have ahead of us. Thanks again THP and Bstone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually grew up on the west side of town (Hilton), but moved out to the east side 7 years ago. Greece is def. not like it was when I was a kid, Greece Ridge Mall is a soon to be Irondequoit Mall.

All these Bridgestone press releases and photos that JB is sharing is getting me even more excited for all the feedback next week. Bring it guys! I am a huge Bridgestone fan and am looking to possibly replace some current Bridgestone gear with some of the new stuff, so please give all GOOD and BAD feedback because I may not have anywhere around here to test the stuff out. Many times I trust the thoughts of my fellow THPers when it comes to some things and I know you guys will do a great job getting the information out.

lol i was born and raised in Westchester county, born in White Plains before moving to NC for college and then stayed here.

this time next friday i will be preparing to land in Orlando.

I was born and raised in South Buffalo until I left for the Navy. Now live in MD and make 3-4 trips (usually a quick weekend) back to Buffalo to see the family.

Guys lets try to keep this one to the event. Thanks.

1 week from today. "Troyfl, dawgdaddy, vman and ag2979 please report to the first tee for your 1033 tee time"

I hope the short game area is solid to give the J15 wedges a workout

Cannot wait to get down to O-Town next week! Really looking forward to meeting new people and reconnecting with some friends. I'm very very excited to get my hands on the new Bridgestone gear and give tons of feedback to the rest of the community.

Quick Announcement

This event has a lot of first timers, so I thought I would put one thing out there that will help us. When you introduce yourself, it is fine to give your real name, most will call you that, but also include your forum name. This will help put a face with a name and has a better chance of being remembered (both real and forum). Thanks guys and while there is a lot to cover between now and then (PGA Show), we are excited to see everybody next week.

We should all wear sticker name tags with our THP usernames on them!

Ooo man the wedges look nice. Next week can't go by fast enough.

Those of you that spend time on Twitter, it's not a bad idea to share a little love there with our sponsor now and then if you're so inclined. They certainly deserve it for what they do for THP. i.e.

Those of you that spend time on Twitter, it's not a bad idea to share a little love there with our sponsor now and then if you're so inclined. They certainly deserve it for what they do for THP. i.e.

You picking the # for the weekend? #FairwayFinder #OldCootsClub #GoinglowwithBridgestoneGolf :alien:

You picking the # for the weekend? #FairwayFinder #OldCootsClub #GoinglowwithBridgestoneGolf :alien:

It's El Campeon! I'll be happy if I break 90. We will have fun though.

The driver is tops on the list for me, but I want to hit the DPF's and the cast irons. Really who I am kidding I am excited to hit everything!

Just in case you missed the first post being updated;

Saturday Pairings
Canadan & Fairband
Plin & Spivey

Ddec & Mikeg_74
vFlashv & Philly Golf Guy

Adamw238 & DawgDaddy
choppstixxx & Pudge

emart2173 & Troyefl
vthokies20 & greggdrews

Fupresti & Tbaker34
Mburnham & GolfinFF

OITW & AG2979
v.man & MizunoFan99

Sunday pairings are up! I based this on who had the earliest flights and who was carpooling to the airport together. If I messed something up, please let me know.

Sunday Pairings
chopstixx & Adamw238
Plin & Mikeg_74

Mburnham & OITW
Spivey & Fupresti

Canadan & MizunoFan99
ddec & vthokies20

greggdrews & emart2173
vFlashv & Philly Golf Guy

DawgDaddy & Pudge
v.man & Fairband

GolfinFF & Troyefl
AG2979 & Tbaker34

Excited to see the pairings. Mostly playing with THPers that I have yet to tee it up with, so that will be fun.

I'm looking forward to our round.

Does anyone know if a Bridgestone rep will be paired up with us?

#2015THPKickoff

So looking forward to the reviews on this! Hoping you guys keep us updated on the equipment for sure! So much info to be had.

Really looking forward to checking out the new line of wedges - I see two new wedges in my future, just not sure which brand...

Back