The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC if he finds a school that offers a major that tOSU doesn't offer then he could play right away.
That is only if you have completed your undergrad and are looking at grad school.

It's going to be very interesting to see how everything pans out...but I will be kinda shocked if Barrett doesn't start if he's fully healthy. There's a reason he started over Jones to begin with this year.

Barrett won't be ready by spring anyhow from what I'm hearing here I think it's miller vs jones

And from what the Ohio state beat writers is Barrett will be back before miller. One of the major reasons Miller would stay is because he might not even be back for spring

All I know is that whoever does end up starting, they will probably be #1 or #2 on the heisman watch...any one of the 3. Which is insane to think about.

All I know is that whoever does end up starting, they will probably be #1 or #2 on the heisman watch...any one of the 3. Which is insane to think about.

I don't think Cardale would be but I think he's their best option. He brings an entire new element to their attack, the deep ball. Can't believe I'm saying that haha.

Nice choice. I have been playing lacrosse for 17 years.

Me too..lol. I coached it for about 7 years too.

Glad to see Cardale stay. I despise everything Big Ten, but always like to see kids make the right decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is only if you have completed your undergrad and are looking at grad school.
I'm pretty sure Miller graduated this winter...plus what program doesn't OSU offer that he (Miller) could go elsewhere to play?

In this year's draft, watch the RB position closely. The position has fallen out of favor for early picks, especially considering the recent busts of guys like Trent Richardson. I predict that will be the same this year (as of now), however the position is incredibly deep and there are a dozen or so that will be nabbed fairly early.

Gurley
Gordon
Coleman
Ajayi
Johnson

And quite a few others have scouts looking deep to find out if the risk is better than their current stock. It could be an interesting year for the RB in the draft, so the question is, who will bite early on and then how many will fall shortly thereafter.

I'm pretty sure Miller graduated this winter...plus what program doesn't OSU offer that he (Miller) could go elsewhere to play?
I was talking about barrett.

Me too..lol. I coached it for about 7 years too.

Glad to see Cardale stay. I despise everything Big Ten, but always like to see kids make the right decision.

The right decision for what, though? Remember he didn't come to play school and skipped a few classes to hold his press conference where he mentioned how important an education is. Clearly basketweaving 101 is in play here.

Little things like this are what make college football so cool, "That team up North!"

The right decision for what, though? Remember he didn't come to play school and skipped a few classes to hold his press conference where he mentioned how important an education is. Clearly basketweaving 101 is in play here.

The decision to grow as a football player and as a person. How can you be sure he skipped classes for the press conference? I had my schedule set up in college where I didn't see a classroom or lab on Friday my entire senior year.

And to be honest, he said what most athletes in tier 1 college athletics think. Doesn't make him a bad person. There have been far worse things said and done by higher profile players than a tweet sent out by an 19 y/o college freshman.

There's a lot more to college than just the books.

Little things like this are what make college football so cool, "That team up North!"

If you ever get the chance watch the HBO documentary about the rivalry it's amazing, even f you aren't a fan of either school.

People like Desmond Howard and Eddie George still get fired up.

If you ever get the chance watch the HBO documentary about the rivalry it's amazing, even f you aren't a fan of either school.

People like Desmond Howard and Eddie George still get fired up.

It is a great doc.

All of paternos wins to be restored.

Am I the only one that has a problem with this?

All of paternos wins to be restored.

Am I the only one that has a problem with this?

No you are not.

Its piss ignorant.

See my Twitter post.

everything has a price

I'm sure the families of the victims are thrilled. So sad that the victims were always second fiddle in this story to football.

I'm sure the families of the victims are thrilled. So sad that the victims were always second fiddle in this story to football.

College football sure does breed an interesting bunch.

College football sure does breed an interesting bunch.

American sports period.

The nba and nfl have/had so many scumbags thrive it's disgusting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back