The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved watching the show that had the bar where everyone knows your name

My friend at work was let go earlier this week. I went in for the first time since she left, and my boss didn't mention a word about the situation. Made for an awkward night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

I use that line all the time, and it's kinda sad over the years how many fewer people know what that's from. Hell, I was talking to my 17 year old niece the other day, and she's never seen Cheers! / feeling old

Cliff, what color is the sky in your world?

How's life treating you Norm?

Like it caught me sleeping with its wife

Like a baby treats a diaper

Best part of the show were his opening lines.

Last edited:
To borrow a line from Cheers, it is a dog eat dog world and I was wearing milkbone underwear today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coach: Norm!!!! Jack Frost nipping at your nose?

Norm: Yup, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver…

Golfsmith had a full display up and selling.
I don't know how I thought release was yesterday. I guess I thought it was Friday. Now I have to do Friday (again).
Weird they were selling early? Is that normal?

Second time someone didn't want to share the road and ended up losing a side mirror for it. Unfortunately this time my mirror suffered some minor damage.

Irritated throat. Aches and pain. Perfect timing.

Second time someone didn't want to share the road and ended up losing a side mirror for it. Unfortunately this time my mirror suffered some minor damage.
I know a biker, not Trek's, that removes mirrors for driving infractions. As in, someone cuts him off, or some other similar offense, he removes a mirror. He's kind of out there.

I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge it but Al is a class A waste of flesh, he's gone from a young man believing in and supporting a true cause at one time to an opportunist with very little credibility and authenticity, he is an emotional and spiritual vampire. POS!

I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge it but Al is a class A waste of flesh, he's gone from a young man believing in and supporting a true cause at one time to an opportunist with very little credibility and authenticity, he is an emotional and spiritual vampire. POS!

A shake down artist that stands for everything he supposedly condemns. Absolutely disgusting that a national news channel, gives this man a voice along with the leader of the free world and the metropolitan mayor.

Early this morning I lost a friend, my partner in crime.

Sorry to hear that CJ

Sorry for your loss CJ. Thoughts are with you buddy.

I am so sorry CJ Thoughts are with you my friend

Sorry for your loss. Prayer sent

So sorry for your loss CJ

Came up to Milwaukee to help my older son and his girlfriend move. Apparently she saves EVERYTHING! There are dozens and dozens of boxes of stuff she hasn't opened in years that "MUST" to be moved. I'm too old for this crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back