When Does Your Season End?

Officially nov 14 for hdcp purposes. I will play thru the winter if weather allows it.

If it's over 40 degrees here I'll play. I do take a break for a week or two when the leaves are falling as I'm not much for ripping one down the middle of the fairway only to lose it in the leaves.

I don't think my season ever ends. We may get some cold weeks or some snow, but as long as I can get to the course I am playing.

When ski season begins!!!

When the ground is frozen and or/snow covered and its butt cold out is when I stop.
Last year winter was milder than usual and I played in January and started playing again late March for a round then really started in April.

When it snows - so usually mid/late November. Though we were spoiled and it really never snowed last year.

Depends on the year, there's usually only a month or so of total days annually I just can't get out at all. Last year though, it was about a week.

If its 38° or above, I'm out on the course doing work for reviews.

Last winter we only had a few weeks in total that the course was closed for snow or because it was too cold.

My season ends when the snow flies and the courses close. As long as there open I will be out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually the 3rd week of October.

Our 'official' season runs 1 Mar-14 Nov per GHIN but the courses stay open and I'm usually able to play all winter.

Courses usually close late October or November.

Our high season starts November and runs through March-April. I don't mind the heat right now, but it's definitely more comfortable later. The good thing about playing now is the late sunset.

If the course is open, I'm playing. Snow and ice will slow this down from Dec-March (maybe). But if it's a clear day I'll just dress warm and keep playing.

It doesn't end, but it slows down. I'll play if there isn't snow on the ground and it isn't below freezing. It's only a 3 hour drive to my parents place where you can play year round so that happens a lot during the winter.

Typically everything is closed here October 1st (except one course).

Later if the weather is good. Earlier if it is bad.

The season out here never ends though if significant rain is predicted we don't play.

In NY, for whatever reason, the beginning of the NFL season usually marked the end of my golf season.

Weather was still nice but football would steal my attention and being a cynic, I think that I may have taken the wind out of my own sails. Rather than indulge in the few precious weeks left of nice temps, I'd lament the end being near and just end it myself, I guess.

Moved to NC mid October of last year and played through the winter as long as the weather was half-way decent. Hope that's the new trend as I have no designs on stopping despite NFL season kickoff looming.

Football/golf... if I had to pick one I'd still opt for football. But it's been years since I could effectively play that game, glad I don't hafta choose. ?

When the rains falls which usually is October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season officially ends in mid November. If we're lucky, might get a round in during early December.

If I can get a tee in the ground and we have no snow cover then the season rolls all year round here in NYC, so its never ending for me personally :banana:

It doesnt thank goodness.

I have played in the DMV in February before but it all depends on the snow. My during the week golf is over given that school starts back up this week back to weekend warrior status haha

Year round here in Texas.

I pretty much play year round.

Back