When Does Your Season End?

Play year round here.

As deep into the winter as I can, then indoor range until the snow melts enough. So, never.

I try to play during all 12 months, but there's usually a chance from Nov-Feb that it's either too cold or too much snow to play in one of them.

Usually ends around late October, mid November. I got lucky a couple years ago and we wear playing in December.

Handicap eligible rounds end 11/15. I play until it snows significantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never!

No, honestly, if you don't mind some cold and wind, this is a year-round playing area.

I'm also in year-round playing weather. Gotta love Vegas.

When the snow starts to fly. Last year played on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Year round... July and August I play LESS - too hot! We're just starting into the best part of the year! :D

For handicap purposes, Oct. 31 here. When it actually ends totally depends on the weather. Some years, there's no prayer of playing from November until late March or even early April. The last two years, I've played in every month but December and January. And I remember my dad playing on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Day sometimes growing up.

Never? In the past, I always played year round here in GA.

My season ends when the temps stop getting above 50 degrees. I CAN play between 40 and 50 degrees, but I don't usually choose to do that.

Year round thankfully. I dont know what I would do if I could not golf for 12 months.

Here in Los Angeles it doesn't end.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

living in California I have been lucky to play year round. I will probably take a couple weeks off around the holidays and some small breaks when I travel but otherwise I am like the new PGA tour, playing year round baby!

It doesn't. I play in all sorts of weather. Unless there is so much snow that I can't.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When the snow starts to fly. Last year played on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

those were 2 very enjoyable rounds, hope you still have the balls we used!

It doesn't. I play year round in Atlanta. Courses only close for below freezing temperatures. We do have a few frost delays but that's pretty much it. I don't go more than a month at a time without playing a round.

In a couple of weeks :( Once my daughter's marching band competition schedule starts at the end of this month, every Saturday and Sunday are spent driving to performances around New England. And once those are done in mid-November, most courses up here are closed.

Marching band puts a damper on my schedule as well, at least on Saturdays from here on out since I teach the drumline. Then I'm hit or miss and my favorite indoor driving range may be closing soon if the city gets their way with the land it is on.

On a side note, I'm assuming your daughter is in the Dartmouth band. I'm not sure what she plays but it is a great band from what I have seen and a fantastic percussion program.

When Does Your Season End?

Marching band puts a damper on my schedule as well, at least on Saturdays from here on out since I teach the drumline. Then I'm hit or miss and my favorite indoor driving range may be closing soon if the city gets their way with the land it is on.

On a side note, I'm assuming your daughter is in the Dartmouth band. I'm not sure what she plays but it is a great band from what I have seen and a fantastic percussion program.

You assume correctly! She plays piccolo in marching band and is a dancer in the indoor percussion program.

My son is a drummer in 5th grade, he has no idea how lucky he is to have Tom Aungst to teach him for the next 7 years. I had some great instructors when I went up through my schools program, but not on that level.

What program are you with? I see you're in Ohio so I'm assuming they march US Bands and WGI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When there is snow on the ground. Outside of that, we usually get some frigid rounds in. ArtM and I played Newport National earlier this year in what felt like the high 20* F and might have been worse because of wind.

The weather changes? :act-up: Oh yes those two weeks here, where the temps drop to the upper 30's at night ... I just get a afternoon tee time.

I get to play year round, no problem ...

In the Philippines, never. We don't play on days when there are typhoons, which is like 20 days a year. Some of the best days we've played is a day before or after a lot of rain.

As long as the course is open I am playing. When it gets cold I just add layers and put my mitts on the cart and go about my business. So year round for me.....

Year round season here in NC. Usually skip a week or two when it`s really cold or if we get some snow.

Back