Calling all Carolinians

I think I'll be easy to recognize in my duke jacket tomorrow lol and my name is Brian

Wearing a Duke jacket on NC State's golf course? You are a brave man..... :beat-up:

Tom in a Duke jacket? Ha!! Tom in an xxl jacket? BAHAHAHAHA!

Tom in a Duke jacket? Ha!! Tom in an xxl jacket? BAHAHAHAHA!

A Duke dress? Wait a minute...... Tom and I are about the same size.

Why, you have a dress laying around Rich?

Nah, none of mine fit anymore since I lost 30lbs........ :bulgy-eyes:

But a XXL rain jacket would look like a dress on either one of us.

How bout this ill bring a belt to lol

So how many are playing tomorrow? If you can't tell I'm excited to play. One of my first times out of the house alone in a while since the twins arrived.

Wearing a Duke jacket on NC State's golf course? You are a brave man..... :beat-up:
It's just State they are my second team in the ACC. But I rep the Duke stuff everywhere man never scared.

So how many are playing tomorrow? If you can't tell I'm excited to play. One of my first times out of the house alone in a while since the twins arrived.

Ron told me 7 a couple days ago.

Duke?!?! Are you out of your mind! LOL. I have some gear, it's just not going to keep me dry if it really starts to pour.

I am leaving around 10ish (maybe earlier if our all-hands cleanup day gets rained out). Should get there around 12:30 or so if the roads aren't bad.
I an leaving springfield at 4am, see you tomorrow my brother sooner

I have my storm gear duke xxl jacket your welcome to wear
I am a sooner like deuce but to stay dry I would rock the Duke look.

I'm bringing it just in case. I'll prob get their around 1130 or 12 since I got my putter reworked yesterday I haven't got to try it yet.

Have fun guys and stay dry this afternoon, hopefully you will get it in before the rain starts.

Hard to believe that it's going to be crap city by this evening. Right now it's nice and warm, though a little overcast. Still want to know which bastage is bringing this horrible weather with him!

I an leaving springfield at 4am, see you tomorrow my brother sooner
You're already in the air, but safe travels brother!

Hard to believe that it's going to be crap city by this evening. Right now it's nice and warm, though a little overcast. Still want to know which bastage is bringing this horrible weather with him!

You're already in the air, but safe travels brother!

There is no threat of rain or cold weather until the Michigan van rolls in.....Just sayin . It is not bad out now but the wind is supposed to shift shortly and bring the bad stuff in. Hopefully we luck out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no threat of rain or cold weather until the Michigan van rolls in.....Just sayin . It is not bad out now but the wind is supposed to shift shortly and bring the bad stuff in. Hopefully we luck out
Tyler ...

We could shift 60 miles south. It's not too late... lol

Good luck out there today guys. Hope the weather holds.

Good luck out there today guys. Hope the weather holds.
It just opened up on us. Dropped 20* in 2 hours. It's our fault, and Shanes paying the price on his landing.

I'm going to try to bring some of the 70 degrees I'm standing in now up there with me to balance it out a little. I got some odd looks buying Under Armour base layers when it's 70.

70 miles out. Weather still good here. WTH did you guys do?

9184735c15f9058a2a39aa349c4ae1ea.jpg

Looks a lot nicer than Charlotte. Its rainy here.

Temp dropped rapidly when I got to the Smithfield exit. 15 degrees in 3 minutes.

2bdea0e50a84691cf5af9af2a4a7adad.jpg

Back